Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How was it?
Well you can judge for yourself as @sjago13 has posted it.

Personally, the Rogue One trailer had a much bigger impact on me in making really want to see the film. This trailer, while you feel elements of the Wizarding World of course, there was nothing that made me think "I have to see this on opening weekend!". I guess i'm just not that excited about it.

I had the opposite feeling, I never read the potter books but streamed the movies and I really want to see this. They keep looking off in the distance rather than showing all the highlights and I appreciate that.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I shed a tear at what this could mean for Universal if the film is a success and if people feel the same things I felt from that trailer than i'm sure the film will be successful.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Well you can judge for yourself as @sjago13 has posted it.

Personally, the Rogue One trailer had a much bigger impact on me in making really want to see the film. This trailer, while you feel elements of the Wizarding World of course, there was nothing that made me think "I have to see this on opening weekend!". I guess i'm just not that excited about it.

Also Rogue One was the first exposure we had, this is the second. Basically this fall and winter movie season will be NUTZ

Reactions: Nick and Scott W.
Also Rogue One was the first exposure we had, this is the second. Basically this fall and winter movie season will be NUTZ
I also think I had no idea what exactly to expect from Rogue One. We've seen a teaser for Fantastic Beasts before, so seeing slightly more of the world didn't overly impact me. I'm obviously gonna see it though.

Wow. Only a trailer but it looks really good .I never went to see any of the HP movies, but I just might go to see this one. I always like movies taking place in the 1920's-30's.

Reactions: twebber55
I'm thinking third park like Lieutenant Law.....or Fear Factor at the least............They can't afford to lose Mummy's capacity with the Nintendo expansion cutting capacity until it's completed.

I'm thinking third park like Lieutenant Law.....or Fear Factor at the least............They can't afford to lose Mummy's capacity with the Nintendo expansion cutting capacity until it's completed.

Having New York in another park would also be over redundant though which is why if they did anything the Mummy would be the best place.

Reactions: twebber55
Having New York in another park would also be over redundant though which is why if they did anything the Mummy would be the best place.
Sure, but I don't see it happening mostly due to the capacity, timing and building issues. It would have been perfect for SF if they didn't decide to put F&F in, since they could have changed the facades to more NY.......They could always do an olde NYC in the third park....

Aren't the facades currently in place in US olde NYC? What period is FB?

It takes place in the 20s, hence the tagline "Explore a new era in the Wizarding World". Personally I think the current facades fit fine with the 20s theme, doesn't give you a modern New York feeling.

Going to the trailer, it's one of the coolest yet because it shows more of the world, and with the quotes, you get more of a sense of Newt's character. And I adore the rearrangement of Hedwigs Theme, it's so awesome!

I never went to see any of the HP movies, but I just might go to see this one.

:blank:

I am ashamed of you! Borrow the friggin DVD's from a neighbor or something. It will give you much more context. I am not sure you read books, but they are delightful and much more in depth than the movies. The books brought me to tears at least 3 times. The movies not so much.

Why are we replacing Mummy?

Yeah, can we strike that notion please.