Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I think now that Eddie's secured the industry's top honors he's looking to cement his pop culture status. Great career move, honestly.

It's a good cast list. Gemma Chan is a newcomer to film I believe. She recently starred in a UK Series called Humans, about humanoids being used as assistants in the home but some have developed AI.

beasts-ew-1389-cover.jpg

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Inside EW's magical cover | EW.com

This will be big. And a shot in the arm for Universal's HP areas just in time to meet Disney expansions, not counting all of the other great stuff Universal is doing with other popular IP's. .

I'm very curious to see how/if this impacts Universal's HP areas. It's very clear that these two franchises are in the same world. But, besides that, this trailer doesn't remind me of HP at all. I think it's going to be like JW + JP - they're very interlinked, but people will view them as separate entities.