Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 158 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought it was supposed to lead to vin and Dwayne fighting at Wrestlemania and promote both WWE and F8 but seeing as wrestemania is tonight and I haven't heard anything about this set in stone I don't think thats going to happen.

Reactions: maroonmol and Joel
PLEASE KEEP THIS INFO HERE

So Vin Diesel is here right now at the Portifino Bay Hotel. He's supposed to be promoting the ride or movie tonight at the park. I don't know what time. But if any one does feel free to share.

He's scheduled for Fallon taping today.

I feel the argument of Vin and The Rock is just for publicity...but maybe I'm wrong
I don't think so, it's been going on since filming the movie. At 8 and the first movie after and for Paul Walker, this isn't publicity they needed.

Reactions: TheBlackMamba
PLEASE KEEP THIS INFO HERE

So Vin Diesel is here right now at the Portifino Bay Hotel. He's supposed to be promoting the ride or movie tonight at the park. I don't know what time. But if any one does feel free to share.

And Scott Eastwood will be around tomorrow, and the Rock will be around Wednesday. This is public knowledge no need to keep it secret.

Reactions: Joel
I guess they finally figured out the windows. What do you mean by glazing?

Looked at a definition, and this is what I got.

upload_2017-4-5_11-25-30.jpeg
Glazing, which derives from the Middle English for 'glass', is a part of a wall or window, made of glass. Glazing also describes the work done by a professional "glazier". Glazing is also (less commonly) used to describe the insertion of ophthalmic lenses into an eyeglass frame.

Oops must be my English word - Alexshow is right - means the panes of glass (real or pretend) going into the window frames (didn't know if actually glass or not). Couldn't see any backlighting (like Fallon), but right now is the faraway window so hard to see
It means window panes in England. I watch a British home improvement show all the time and they use that term. For homes you can have single glazing, double glazing to prevent condensation, or triple glazing which helps keep out all types of weather.

Reactions: Joel
Jason Surrell said today that they can't go back to the old way of queue system after fallon. So for this so far, we know there will be the cars, what else do we think may be part of the queue?

Maybe huge stockcar racing games, etc.
I liked his statement concerning entertainment ( like Ragtime Gals, Panda in Fallon) instead of a traditional queue. I would love to see some sort of live entertainment in F&F before the ride begins. Maybe a short stunt show or something similar. It's interesting that we see Disney continually cutting live entertainment while Universal seems to embrace it. This is a very positive development. What I liked about the early Universal Studios was that most attractions took up 15 to 30 minutes of your time, instead of the 3 or 4 minute rides we see everywhere now. If this is indeed the new trend, it's more welcome for me. And it makes good business sense. If you're going to spend $50 to $120 million on an attraction, you get more bang for your buck if it occupies 30 minutes of a tourist's time instead of 3 or 4 minutes. You really don't have to build so many attractions if that's the norm.