Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can tell your a Universal fan. :/

The things they've done more recently have been great. But those opening day attractions were atrocious to me. ET is the only one that I like to be honest. BTTF was the best motion simulator around (And I adored Body Wars and Star Tours as well) and T2 3D is the best 3D show going. I also really enjoy Shrek 4D as well. So there are things there I enjoy, but I thought Kong, Earthquake, and Jaws were/are wastes of space.

Favorite: The Mummy - love the "ride" in the beginning, and the coaster part at the end.
Least Favorite: Jimmy Neutron. I don't go to these kinds of attractions much, but I went to the Hanna Barera more than once, unlike Neutron.

Favorites: MIB and the Mummy
Least Favorites: BTTF (it made me feel really sick too, let's hope Simpsons is better), and Animal Actors. Could they please change that damn show, please, please, pretty please, after 18 years with almost exactly the same script.

I'll just post my favorites from most favorite to least favorite. This only includes current attractions and ones I've been on.

1 Revenge of the Mummy
2 E.T. Adventure
3 Universal Horror Makeup Show
4 Men in Black: Alien Attack
5 Jaws
6 Beetlejuice's Rock 'n' Roll Graveyard Revue
7 The Blues Brothers
8 Terminator 2: 3D (even though I can't see 3D, it's still great!)
9 A Day in the Park With Barney
10 Fear Factor Live/Animal Actors on Location
12 Mel's Drive-In Concert
13 Lucy: A Tribute (they need more in there)
14 Shrek 4-D
15 Fievel's Playland/Curious George Goes to Town

17 Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster
18 Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast
19 Twister...Ride it Out!

17-19 sucked. Honestly.

Nuthouse Coaster was what, 20 seconds? Wow, what a waste of 20 minutes of my time. It was slow and I all I saw was trees as we whipped around at half a mile an hour.

Nicktoon Blast would've been good had the screen actually been not blurry and less dizzying. I NEVER get dizzy on rides but I felt an after shock from this one. I had to sit down for a minute after this.

Twister. I've already explained my thoughts in the Twister thread.

Last edited:
Favorite: Revenge of the Mummy
Least Favorite: E.T. Adventure. as long as I can remember I have hated E.T. in general. This same hate carries over to the ride.
Here is a question, if Twister had been given its own building and not taken away Ghostbusters would everyone still hate it?

Least Favorite: E.T. Adventure. as long as I can remember I have hated E.T. in general. This same hate carries over to the ride.
Here is a question, if Twister had been given its own building and not taken away Ghostbusters would everyone still hate it?

:yikes: Shame! :lol:

Interesting question there. Sometimes people don't like Mission: Space, just because it replaced Horizons (which I never rode, and don't see what's the big deal with it going in the first place).

And how could you possibly hate E.T.? I actually like this more than the similar Peter Pan at MK, probably because of the more modern/realistic animatronics and the fact that you're actually more than two feet off the ground.

Interesting question there. Sometimes people don't like Mission: Space, just because it replaced Horizons (which I never rode, and don't see what's the big deal with it going in the first place).

And how could you possibly hate E.T.? I actually like this more than the similar Peter Pan at MK, probably because of the more modern/realistic animatronics and the fact that you're actually more than two feet off the ground.

I must be one of the few that doesn't hate Twister. I would have preferred if they didn't replace Ghostbusters with it, but I actually enjoy the attraction from time to time.

And Horizons was awesome. I don't really have any hate towards M:S though. Its not exactly my favorite, but its not too horrible.

I must be one of the few that doesn't hate Twister. I would have preferred if they didn't replace Ghostbusters with it, but I actually enjoy the attraction from time to time.

And Horizons was awesome. I don't really have any hate towards M:S though. Its not exactly my favorite, but its not too horrible.

Heh... I actually like Twister too, especially since I had no clue that there even was a Ghostbusters attraction until a few months ago when somebody pointed it out. And with both of those, I either had never been to the park (USF) or I was too young to remember it (Epcot).

I loved Twister! But maybe that's because I've only been on it once. It is basically the equivalent to our Backdraft, but yours is much cooler in my opinion.

I thought Backdraft was pretty cool from what I remember. Isn't there like an exploding barrel that shoots off? :lol:

It was ok to me. I wish we had skipped Backdraft and the Special Effects Stages and went back up the stairs to ride Back to the Future two more times.