Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Favorite: Mummy, every element of a bad ass ride
Least Favorite: Twister, ive always felt that if they did something different with this ride it would be good, it has potential.

Favorites: ROTM, MIB, TSR
Least Favorites:
Fear Factor Live-The WROST Theme Park attraction in history
Twister- I like it, and want it gone at the same time
Jimmy Neutron- Do they even show JN anymore?
Animal Actors- What a borefest....zzzzzzzzzz

Favorite: Revenge of the Mummy
Least Favorite: Twister

Let me qualify this, though, since I haven't experience all of the attractions at USF. Here are the ones that I have done:
Revenge of the Mummy
The Simpsons Ride
Men in Black
ET
Shrek 4-D
Twister
Jaws

So my sample group is a little limited.

Favorite: Tied between M.I.B, ROTM, and The Simpsons Ride.

Least Favorite: Fear Factor Live (also starting to get tired of Jimmy Neutron)

-Cusi

Last edited:
Favourite: Ooo..MIB or ET..although doing Mummy for the first time this summer (built up the confidence to do a dark coaster!) so that may be up there too!

Least Favourite: Twister...

Favorite: Horror Make-Up Show
Least Favorite: I guess Twister. I haven't gone and done it in forever, so I guess that means I don't like it that much.

Favorite: Mummy
Least Favorite: Barney (actually, I've never seen the theme park show, but when my kids were little I learned all those dumb songs, just by hearing the kids watch the TV show). Was glad to see Back to The Future go, I loved the theme but the ride was way too rough and made me motion sick, Simpsons is much better in both regards.

Horror Make-up show is awesome. I see it multiple times, whenever I visit Universal. I have walked out in tears after laughing so hard.
I like Twister ok, its not great. I have done Backdraft at Hollywood and I liked it better. (Backdraft is on the way out though to make room for a new attraction out there)
I really enjoy Terminator as well. Great production.

Last edited:
Favorite: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit. I love that vertical lift.

Least Favorite: Fear Factor Live. Can we just get rid of that waste of space already?! I hate this show! That bug-eating scene was so gross and disgusting!

Last edited:
Favorite: Disaster/Earthquake
(i could care less about the preshow the ride is the same and its classic usf)

Worst Attraction: Shrek 4D
(im tired of staring at a screen and it replaced Hitchcock)

Favorite of all time: Kongfrontation
(i love the mummy but id pick kongfrontation over it anyday)

Last edited: