Garden of Allah Villas? Cafe La Bamba? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Garden of Allah Villas? Cafe La Bamba?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
USF dosen't really have vegetarian options, only Louie's and Finnegan's. Assuming the menu stays the same, Starbot Cafe will have no veggie options, and The Simpsons restaurants probably won't have them either. I'm not a vegetarian/vegan, but this is your typical theme park food fare.

as a vegetarian that goes to USF id say thats false, most restaurants DO have a vegetarian option. cheese pizza, fettuccine alfredo, veggie burgers, wedge salad, etc. the only one i can think of that didn't was IFF but thats gone now. lombards has a great pasta primavera for vegetarians (even a vegan option).

as a vegetarian that goes to USF id say thats false, most restaurants DO have a vegetarian option. cheese pizza, fettuccine alfredo, veggie burgers, wedge salad, etc. the only one i can think of that didn't was IFF but thats gone now. lombards has a great pasta primavera for vegetarians (even a vegan option).

Really? Huh. I just looked at Orlando Informer's sample menus.

This restaurant is beautiful. Hopefully it will be open for a while.

Shame that there is no veggie options.

I was there last week and overheard someone order a veggie burrito.

I was going to have the steak platter but the choice of sides are horrible. I was told I could only choose white or yellow rice with beans. I asked if I could have rice and chips with salsa and I was told no. I had the steak burrito and it was good

The steak tacos don't look half bad.....

From Orlando Informer

iLYHdPuJ1yOm9.jpg

Cafe La Bamba appears to have ended its lunch service now that the holiday rush is over, and has gone back to only hosting the Superstar Character Breakfast. The previously posted lunch menu has been replaced by the breakfast menu in the outdoor display case.

From AmusementPics

iDLYU9I4C2JIu.jpg

With IFFF still out and spring break approaching of course it is. In fact once Springfield opens if it's as popular as it should be this might continue to open during peak periods to help keep the crowd down.

I wish it stayed open. I wouldn't have minded trying the Mexican food. I guess I'll be patient until that new place at CityWalk opens.

Universal unfortunately does the same thing they do at MK. The restaurants that offer something unique (La Bamba, Green Eggs at U/Tortuga Tavern, Tomorrowland Terrace at MK) are only open limited days when it's busy. I'd almost close one of the regular burger or pizza places and keep a place that does burritos open so there was more variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.