General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
giphy.gif

Wasn’t there a video leak of the new final scene somewhere, i swear I heard some “yOuTubErS” saying there was video going around, who knows probably just clout chasing

Reactions: Theme Vision
Wasn’t there a video leak of the new final scene somewhere, i swear I heard some “yOuTubErS” saying there was video going around, who knows probably just clout chasing
Where did you see this? I haven't seen many of the main YouTubers who talk about JW mentioning anything

I saw this video called "New details on Jurassic World the Ride" by the channel Theme Vision. It seems like the only source speaking out on it, so I really don't know how reliable it is. I also commented asking how this person knew of such news, and they said that "it's well known throughout the community" and that it has been "reported by insiders on the inside universal forums." That actually led me to join the forum only to find out its mainly speculations.

I saw this video called "New details on Jurassic World the Ride" by the channel Theme Vision. It seems like the only source speaking out on it, so I really don't know how reliable it is. I also commented asking how this person knew of such news, and they said that "it's well known throughout the community" and that it has been "reported by insiders on the inside universal forums." That actually led me to join the forum only to find out its mainly speculations.
I don't know about that video or channel... but the ending has been improved with battling I-Rex and T-Rex. The previous Indominus we saw was only the front half, whereas the new one is more complete, standing taller, and with much more complicated movements. Other changes and improvements have been made earlier in the ride, but the ending I-Rex being ready is the biggest change, and should be impressive no doubt.

I don't know about that video or channel... but the ending has been improved with battling I-Rex and T-Rex. The previous Indominus we saw was only the front half, whereas the new one is more complete, standing taller, and with much more complicated movements. Other changes and improvements have been made earlier in the ride, but the ending I-Rex being ready is the biggest change, and should be impressive no doubt.
Was it ever confirmed if the new Indominus will be “walking” along the track like Blue, or is it just going to be larger and more complex like you said?

Was it ever confirmed if the new Indominus will be “walking” along the track like Blue, or is it just going to be larger and more complex like you said?
I believe its motion profile will allow it to take a couple steps forward and backward a bit, but not sure. The range of motion will be dramatic compared to the temporary version though.

Yes that was our video. And no, we’re not “clout chasing” lol! We are just as eager to see the additions that are coming to the attraction like all of you on this thread. Also, yes, the new indominous is out of this world. One notable thing to mention about the new figure, is that it stands much taller, just as Alicia mentioned. It does take a few steps here and there, and gets very close to the T-Rex. It also has massive claws, with subtle claw movements just like blue has when he walks out from the bushes.

Yes that was our video. And no, we’re not “clout chasing” lol! We are just as eager to see the additions that are coming to the attraction like all of you on this thread. Also, yes, the new indominous is out of this world. One notable thing to mention about the new figure, is that it stands much taller, just as Alicia mentioned. It does take a few steps here and there, and gets very close to the T-Rex. It also has massive claws, with subtle claw movements just like blue has when he walks out from the bushes.

So have you seen footage? Is there any way you can share?

So have you seen footage? Is there any way you can share?
Well, yes, but it wasn’t the greatest quality of video. Our source would like to remain completely anonymous, and at the same time we know that people are going to want this footage, but we cannot release it because it is such confidential footage, and jobs could be at risk. Think of it this way. Remember back when that leak of Pets came through? Well, it’s similar to that situation. We hope you can understand, and maybe an insider here can confirm our description of the new AA. Alicia already touched on some of the details.

Well, yes, but it wasn’t the greatest quality of video. Our source would like to remain completely anonymous, and at the same time we know that people are going to want this footage, but we cannot release it because it is such confidential footage, and jobs could be at risk. Think of it this way. Remember back when that leak of Pets came through? Well, it’s similar to that situation. We hope you can understand, and maybe an insider here can confirm our description of the new AA. Alicia already touched on some of the details.
I mean, yea, I've already pretty much confirmed your details. Things that cannot be shared, obviously cannot be shared, for obvious reasons.

Now, if only the park would open so everyone would get a chance to see it.

In due time. Gotta get those cases down here in LA first. Would love it if enough people were to band together to reduce transmission rates in order to see this. It should honestly be the center of the county’s public health campaigns, “Wanna see the new I-Rex animatronic on the Jurassic World ride? Then, stop the spread!”

Last edited:
In due time. Gotta get those cases down here in LA first. Would love it if enough people were to band together to reduce transmission rates in order to see this. It should honestly be the center of the county’s public health campaigns, “Wanna see the new I-Rex animatronic on the Jurassic World ride? Then, stop the spread!”
"Do your part, we don't want to go the way of the dinosaur."

I mean, yea, I've already pretty much confirmed your details. Things that cannot be shared, obviously cannot be shared, for obvious reasons.

The thing I gather from the insiders on this thread is that the ride is working which is a great thing, obviously we don't know when the park will open but we all knew this was an issue beforehand so, good signs!

The thing I gather from the insiders on this thread is that the ride is working which is a great thing, obviously we don't know when the park will open but we all knew this was an issue beforehand so, good signs!
Is the refurb complete? When the park opens would jw open with it?