General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, Todays the day of the "official" opening, I noticed that the stegs weren't moving as fluid as they were prior to closing, I'm hoping the ride videos posted today show those guys operating well.
Same with the Dilos, but a POV from yesterday looked like they were cleaned up. There was one POV where Dilo #2 was shooting his water down into the bushes

Something I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned yet, but after rewatching footage of the the old and new Indominus, I had a feeling they changed the height of the rock work and changed up the vegetation. Sure enough, this video confirmed it for me.

I definitely don’t remember there being a tree right before the Indominus, so it’s nice to see that they did more than just place the finished Indo there. Guess the initial rock work must have been to give the illusion of her height back then.

Something I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned yet, but after rewatching footage of the the old and new Indominus, I had a feeling they changed the height of the rock work and changed up the vegetation. Sure enough, this video confirmed it for me.

I definitely don’t remember there being a tree right before the Indominus, so it’s nice to see that they did more than just place the finished Indo there. Guess the initial rock work must have been to give the illusion of her height back then.

Oh yeah, I too noticed the rock work was changed.

It seems they must have really had a plan in place for B-Mode Indo.

calling back my wrong prediction. I am glad they did update predator cove. Good thing I didn’t bet.
[
QUOTE="SailwiththeTide, post: 830103, member: 10124"]
I'd bet a lot of money they do not touch predator cove.
[/QUOTE]

They swapped out what was three television looking screens in glass enclosures to two LED screens, which is a better choice as the LED screens are visible during the day.

Yeah like it was some piece that went over the two TVs that added glare.

Hey spectacular, and golden, readers!
I mix sound all around since young, here and there, and record my voice at times, but experience editing matters, and I figured I'd give a big passion-project a shot about a year or so ago. Excitingly, team, it's ready to be heard, at last, so I want to share the project with fellow and magnificent fans, on the one Forum I know and love, here, with y'all. I know the content will be appreciated here. Do note a recreation will never be close to an equivalent experience to the authentic, original audio. It's obvious, but typing to to be clear, the authentic experience is strictly within LA's Capital of Entertainment, Universal Studios Hollywood, and only there. This is simply, well, a little project I crafted for fun, out of passion. Grew up at the park, and have a really special place for JP and JW The Ride in my heart. Doing this recreation made sense to me *shrugs*. But anyway, yes, go to the park and be a rider on the river-boats that're accessible at Isla Nublar. The ride is guaranteed to be a good time. For those who might recall, I have that audio presentation design for Jurassic Park - The Ride posted over on a YouTube Channel, too, which I shared with Forum users in the rides' respective thread around a couple years ago, when it first released to YouTube audiences, then. I'm the same editor that made that presentation, but today, bringing a grand and brand-new sequel to it. "Jurassic World - The Ride Audio Recreation" took a hefty amount of months to bring to life, and is out now. I'm happy with the way it rendered and feel proud of it. Took time and patience but was undoubtedly worth it. I hope you like it! :). Have fun watching/listening. If you need additional information, it's probably listed in the video description. Also, feel free to express your opinion on the project through a like, or dislike -comments are welcome too. Check it out, and congratulations are warmly extended to all who have been lucky enough to go on the stellar adventure in-person, since its opening. If you haven't gotten the chance to sit on a tour of Jurassic World quite yet, I hope you're able to do that, sooner than later. The future's bright. We've been really patient since the park closed it's doors. Today, the light at the end of the tunnel awaits us, as the reopening continues, and entry, park tickets wont be as tricky to obtain, I'm confident. Sending gratitude and appreciation to all who took time out of their day to read through the sentences I left above. Enjoy the video, and listen, to relive.
Here's a link to it, below. Carry on, and enjoy your weekend. Thank you for reading!
Also, my gosh. It's been a while since I've posted. Ages.

Don't worry, I'll stop typing. Here's the videos' direct link:

You know, I still wish there's some boat in the far end of the Predator Cove. It feels so empty in that section.

I was thinking they could add a second broken gyrosphere and have it in the water beside the pad the other one is on... could even have a Dino rooting around in it or something.

I'm now hearing from instagram, that the I-Rex has been covered by a black tarp for maintenance. Is this true atm? Hopefully they get her working again soon.
This would make sense I was there today and the ride didn’t open till like an hour after opening due to difficulties. I didn’t get a chance to ride so it could be true

Reactions: Theme Vision