Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Stuck in a quandary. Our AP expired in August and I was holding off on renewing until maybe December in order to still get that 3 month free promo. Haven't been to the parks since February (3 hour drive).

Really want to go back and see the houses and stuff, but is it worth it to renew now and do it? I mean, who the freak knows when the parks will be even back to some semblance of normal due to how screwed up Florida is.

Appreciate any input :)

Stuck in a quandary. Our AP expired in August and I was holding off on renewing until maybe December in order to still get that 3 month free promo. Haven't been to the parks since February (3 hour drive).

Really want to go back and see the houses and stuff, but is it worth it to renew now and do it? I mean, who the freak knows when the parks will be even back to some semblance of normal due to how screwed up Florida is.

Appreciate any input :)
You have 30 days from your expiration date to get the renewal discount, if past you can buy full price in December, get the 3 extra months and your pass doesn't start until your first visit. Although I would double check, I thought the 3 extra month deal ends September 30th?

I think Universal announcing the houses and the dates pretty much confirms other houses aren't coming. I don't think it's likely they are going to change their announcement again regarding a Halloween event.

Im new, so I don’t want to overstep my welcome but the 2 houses we’re currently getting were rumored and confirmed within a 2-3 week span. No reason to believe that Universal can’t add the other two additional houses at some point in October. Its a long shot, but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.

You have 30 days from your expiration date to get the renewal discount, if past you can buy full price in December, get the 3 extra months and your pass doesn't start until your first visit. Although I would double check, I thought the 3 extra month deal ends September 30th?

Is that true? The disclaimer made it sound like I have until December 31st

True, or do you know something we don’t?
I know not to speak in absolutes for the year 2020....and that's not a smarty reply, that's quite literal...for anything this year.

There's a reason why the 4 house rumor was a thing and it's because it was being talked about. It's in Universal's back pocket. If the event slows down in mid October, the little red button could be pressed and more could be added. Could be a zone, could be tours, could be houses, really anything to drive attendance. I mean, look at the random Skeleton Bar maze we got and it wasn't even on the docket.

They also teased 2010 in 2009, on the last night, unannounced with a scarezone. We don't really know what could happen, but we do know to expect the unexpected in the year 2020 and that's what I'm saying.

Opinion: In its current state, I would say the Beetlejuice house is probably not coming, at least during a day event, because it would be a logistical nightmare considering foot traffic of guests backstage.

Im new, so I don’t want to overstep my welcome but the 2 houses we’re currently getting were rumored and confirmed within a 2-3 week span. No reason to believe that Universal can’t add the other two additional houses at some point in October. Its a long shot, but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible.

"Improbable? Yes. Impossible? No."

Like, yeah sure it's POSSIBLE they'll open more houses but them putting the stake in the ground during the announcement listing two houses is proof to me that it'll probably just be these two.

Is that true? The disclaimer made it sound like I have until December 31st
Last Chance: Get 3 Months Free on Any Pass. Offer ends Sept. 30, 2020.

Universal Passholders don’t just get into the parks, they belong there. So if you feel the same, right now is the perfect time to become one. Get 3 months free on any pass and own your passion.