Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Chance drink is ok. Didn’t try the other.

Loup-Garou is very very good, one of the best mixed drinks.

The Mango Inferno is an acquired taste, the yellow curry powder adds a buttery texture and taste.

Circus Peanut is trash.
I read a review were the Mango Inferno went directly into the trash. That's the first review I've noticed about the Loup-Garou, Thanks!

Reactions: RevFreako
We'll be arriving this Saturday. We're supposed to land at 4:45, so maaaaaybe we'll be able to pop into the park by the time we get to Citywalk. Not crossing my fingers on the houses though!

Weird question though - the houses are open on weekends. Does that mean only the Skeleton Bar/Scarecrow Stalk/specialty food will be on weekends as well?

We'll be arriving this Saturday. We're supposed to land at 4:45, so maaaaaybe we'll be able to pop into the park by the time we get to Citywalk. Not crossing my fingers on the houses though!

Weird question though - the houses are open on weekends. Does that mean only the Skeleton Bar/Scarecrow Stalk/specialty food will be on weekends as well?

The wording is weird but it sounds like Skeleton Bar is weekends only but the rest will be open on weekdays.

The wording is weird but it sounds like Skeleton Bar is weekends only but the rest will be open on weekdays.
I saw someone ask the same question on UORL twitter and the response was the Skeleton bar was everyday and DM them for a schedule on the food trucks. I hate how they always DM instead of giving everyone the info.
Anyway, it seems more logical to have the bar open everyday since they have smaller snacks plus the walk thru and open the trucks based on expected larger crowds?

If you’re ever unsure, you can call guest services for hours on any food service location. They have a binder of all the latest schedules on hand. Things always change so I’ll sometimes call the morning of just to double check on locations that aren’t always open.

The Chance drink is ok. Didn’t try the other.

Loup-Garou is very very good, one of the best mixed drinks.

The Mango Inferno is an acquired taste, the yellow curry powder adds a buttery texture and taste.

Circus Peanut is trash.
If Coronavirus has a flavor it would probably be Circus Peanut

Literally tastes like you did something wrong

Reactions: ReelJustice
what are the chances Uni decides to open up Sapphire and Aventura to help with the extra crowds?

If Coronavirus has a flavor it would probably be Circus Peanut

Literally tastes like you did something wrong
I wont be drinking it, but why would there be peanut butter liquor in it? Circus peanuts are orange flavored.
The whole drink was a head scratcher

I think we need more time unfortunately.

This is a whole lot of PB whisky that might go down the drain. They have til 11/1 to sell it?
We all know what happens to stale circus peanuts right?

I'd doubt Sapphire. It's too big and needs a lot of staffing. Aventura I could see since it's smaller and more compact. But right now, Loews/Universal are probably just happy that business is starting to come back to their hotels.
There are inactive portions of Cabana and RPR that would likely be reactivated before a new hotel would reopen.
But, I would put money on Aventura eventually being next.

I have a question for you guys, is this year’s event worth a little weekend trip or should I just wait until next year since the houses are returning?

Amazing stuff from what I've seen already. I do hope the general public likes the Tooth fairy. I would love to see a TF VS Nightingale house.