Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
An that was the news I was hoping to see.

A couple weeks ago, I was gonna' be content with -just- the Tribute Store. In my head, anything like the houses were set aside for next year. So for my upcoming trip this weekend I get to see two houses -and- have a couple neat extra stuff like the Scarecrow Stalk and Skeleton Bar? Needless to say, I'm a very happy camper right now! It's a nice little taste of Halloween, and something that'll certainly make the wait for next year all the easier.

Still not upset that we canceled our trip for the first week of October. It's a nice slice of Halloween fun for those that can get there easier but I don't feel like I'm missing much, especially given the circumstances.

I think adding anything more to the Halloween on-goings really depends on how the park is performing and I would think it'd need to trickle to next to nothing for them to add more.

That said, it would be one hell of a marketing stunt to advertise 'something is coming' for Halloween itself and roll out the Icons/Anniversary house for one last push for next year.

Last Chance: Get 3 Months Free on Any Pass. Offer ends Sept. 30, 2020.

Universal Passholders don’t just get into the parks, they belong there. So if you feel the same, right now is the perfect time to become one. Get 3 months free on any pass and own your passion.

Yeah I called and they told me I had a 30 day window from when my pass expired, so I just went ahead and renewed lol.

Guess I'll be checking out these houses soon!

Reactions: MrBlonde
For onsite hotel guests. Just switched my hotel I have planned for the weekend of the 3rd to Cabana.

And I just looked more it's ONLY for this Saturday the 26, 27 and the 3rd and 4th. No other weekends.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
For onsite hotel guests. Just switched my hotel I have planned for the weekend of the 3rd to Cabana.

And I just looked more it's ONLY for this Saturday the 26, 27 and the 3rd and 4th. No other weekends.
I actually saw the 10th and 17th as well, but quickly removed. I guess they will be evaluating and re-evaluating and re-evaluating operations constantly for the remainder of the event/year! Expect the unexpected, operations will probably be very fluid for the remainder of the year. Unfortunately for non locals like myself we just have to make our advanced plans, hope for the best, deal with the situation that unfolds.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Just booked a very short weekend visit and am very excited. Definitely nice to see the EPA opening up in Studios. It's a bit of a trek from Tallahassee for what really amounts to one park day but nothing we haven't done before for HHN. I'm excited to get a taste of the spooky season, finally see the Tribute Store, and do the Scarecrow Stalk. I'm super nervous for Tooth Fairy since all things teeth freak me out but my husband has been pumped for it since the rumors last year. One thing is for sure, I am not getting the damn Circus Peanut drink. I am so grateful for all the reviews on that one because I totally would have ordered it otherwise haha.

Just booked a very short weekend visit and am very excited. Definitely nice to see the EPA opening up in Studios. It's a bit of a trek from Tallahassee for what really amounts to one park day but nothing we haven't done before for HHN. I'm excited to get a taste of the spooky season, finally see the Tribute Store, and do the Scarecrow Stalk. I'm super nervous for Tooth Fairy since all things teeth freak me out but my husband has been pumped for it since the rumors last year. One thing is for sure, I am not getting the damn Circus Peanut drink. I am so grateful for all the reviews on that one because I totally would have ordered it otherwise haha.

I read EPA as Environmental Protection Agency and I keep reading UO as Urban Outfitters.

37aq4HY.gif

Anyway, I hope you and everyone else that can make it out has a great time!

The on site hotel signature drinks definitely sound better than the skeleton bar ones.

The Chance drink is ok. Didn’t try the other.

Loup-Garou is very very good, one of the best mixed drinks.

That Mango one from the Skeleton Bar sounds amazing. I hope they bring that back (along with the Skeleton bar) next year

The Mango Inferno is an acquired taste, the yellow curry powder adds a buttery texture and taste.

Circus Peanut is trash.