Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’d put it at over 90% likely they’re coming back.
thats good to hear but it’s never a bad thing to take that with a grain of salt Is all I’m saying, like they say many times here nothing is official till c a universal announces it. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Overhead from “manager type” phone conversation in park seems to suggest possibly 4 different VQ drops tomorrow.disclaimer as I have no idea how they did it last week.
Last week there was 3 IIRC. Probably opening, 11:50, 1:30, and maybe a new one around 3 tomorrow?

thats good to hear but it’s never a bad thing to take that with a grain of salt Is all I’m saying, like they say many times here nothing is official till c a universal announces it. :grin: :grin: :grin:
From my understanding, the budget for next year was already approved (which is normal), and it’s enough for zones and to replace one house (Eillish).

From my understanding, the budget for next year was already approved (which is normal), and it’s enough for zones and to replace one house (Eillish).
This makes me happy that we're going to see the Icon house

I wonder if 'Hill House' will be changed to something else...i.e. a sequel to Legendary Truth or something

Reactions: Rikku

Alright, time to find a different IP for people to complain about!

Maybe ST4 will have wrapped and they have enough for a “preview finale” ala Saw: Games?

(Alright, I’ll stop.)

Reactions: HydraGen2299
RIP Terra Creatures
I mean, we don’t know that. It was rumored to be a zone this year. As it stands, it’s entirely possible that everything that was planned for the streets will still occur. We have no reason, outside of Eillish, to believe the event we get next year is not the same as what we would have gotten this year.

And before people start up about “15 years,” the sacrifice occurs every 15 years. Terra Cruentes still exists in the time in between.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Parkscope Joe