Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aren't announcements/ drops typically around 10 AM?

Yes, but we usually get the Macbeth quote the night before (and they're usually on Thursday).

I would hope *something* drops this week, or we're going to have to shift to multiple announcements per week.

Yes, but we usually get the Macbeth quote the night before (and they're usually on Thursday).

I would hope *something* drops this week, or we're going to have to shift to multiple announcements per week.

Or if worst comes to worst, that they just do a full shadow-drop of the remainder of the event (with the exception of Monsters) sometime in the next week or two.

Or if worst comes to worst, that they just do a full shadow-drop of the remainder of the event (with the exception of Monsters) sometime in the next week or two.

There's no way Blumhouse lets them get away with not giving their maze a proper announcement. Ditto with Poltergeist and Halloween.

I don't have the details on Monsters, so, who knows there. Zones could be shadow dropped, but at least three of these need proper announcements.

Reactions: HHNManics
Wouldn't be shocked if zones are revealed with the website launch like most years. Honestly, if USH ever had the chance to do several original concept mazes in the same year, I wouldn't doubt they'd try to do some big reveal "event", similar to Knott's Scary Farm. Plus, based on experience from past years, sometimes the mobile website goes up before the regular version.

It's called Terror Tram Hollywood Harry's Dreadtime Stories.

Here's a description..

"Hollywood Harry, the phantom clown infamous for terrorizing the Universal Studios backlot, has returned to Terror Tram as host of an all new bloodcurdling experience. Brace yourself for the unspeakable horrors depicted in this demented rendition of Harry’s 1950s television show. As you journey through five spine-tingling bedtime stories, attempt to survive the chainsaw wielding monsters, bloodthirsty cannibals, rotten corpse scarecrows, homicidal clowns, and a merciless torture factory. You better get some sleep while you can because after you experience Hollywood Harry’s Dreadtime Storiez, you’ll never sleep again…"

Scare Zones are...

- Monster Masquerade
- Trick 'r Treat
- Hell's Harvest
- Toxxic Tunnel
- Holidayz in Hell

And also Jabbawockeez return for a 4th time!

It's called Terror Tram Hollywood Harry's Dreadtime Stories.

Here's a description..

"Hollywood Harry, the phantom clown infamous for terrorizing the Universal Studios backlot, has returned to Terror Tram as host of an all new bloodcurdling experience. Brace yourself for the unspeakable horrors depicted in this demented rendition of Harry’s 1950s television show. As you journey through five spine-tingling bedtime stories, attempt to survive the chainsaw wielding monsters, bloodthirsty cannibals, rotten corpse scarecrows, homicidal clowns, and a merciless torture factory. You better get some sleep while you can because after you experience Hollywood Harry’s Dreadtime Storiez, you’ll never sleep again…"

Scare Zones are...

- Monster Masquerade
- Trick 'r Treat
- Hell's Harvest
- Toxxic Tunnel
- Holidayz in Hell

Wow, 5 scare zones!

Hollywood Harry's return sounds fun. Excited.

I'm fine with Toxic Tunnel being reused (easily the best tunnel in a while) since we're getting three other new zones. Masquerade sounds great.

MONSTER MASQUERADE

Step into the fog-enshrouded streets of old Paris and enter “The Danse of the Dead,” a macabre monster masquerade ball inspired by the original Universal Classic Monster movies The Phantom of the Opera and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I'm so excited for this!!!

Reactions: cdogsumo