Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 221 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i can think of some scenes that might be used in the blumhouse house. forgot how to spoiler tag so spoilers for truth or dare and unfriended 1 and 2.

truth or dare - gas station with burnt customer, small hallway with guy's arm with truth or dare being written on it, hammer to hand, pen through eye scare, servering tongue[water spray], mirror scare with demon.

unfriended - blender scene [water effect], hair dryer through mouth scene, room with laura's ghost.

unfriended dark web - red room scenes [similar to the torture scenes in hostel], bedroom with kidnappers, train push [similar to the train scene in american werewolf in london], girl with hole in head, hanging body scene.

i can think of some scenes that might be used in the blumhouse house. forgot how to spoiler tag so spoilers for truth or dare and unfriended 1 and 2.

truth or dare - gas station with burnt customer, small hallway with guy's arm with truth or dare being written on it, hammer to hand, pen through eye scare, servering tongue[water spray], mirror scare with demon.

unfriended - blender scene [water effect], hair dryer through mouth scene, room with laura's ghost.

unfriended dark web - red room scenes [similar to the torture scenes in hostel], bedroom with kidnappers, train push [similar to the train scene in american werewolf in london], girl with hole in head, hanging body scene.

So basically a giant SAW maze? This doesn’t sound TOO bad but for a maze that’s replacing AHS I’m hoping the cast is pretty good.

To reiterate from Fallow; yeah, no dice on Baguel coming into play. Expect primarily 2 IP's for Blum.

And to mention, Orlando lucked out on Blum.

True. Truth or Dare & Unfriended vs Happy Death Day & The First Purge isn’t even a competition.

Also isn’t it weird how people usually dislike promo mazes but the one year there’s a property we want as a preview maze it doesn’t work out?

Reactions: cdogsumo
Call me crazy and as much as I hate that mask too, I like continuity to be accurate. Those are the tiny details that sells the immersion for me and makes me respect Murdy for his fandom.
Honestly, I'd want at least the mask to appear on a shelf in the costume store scene (if they're even going to include that). If out of nowhere Michael pops out wearing the Ben Tramer mask in the school scene, I'm gonna lose it.

Since Halloween 4's kinda on the topic cause of that leak, I'm gonna share this weird theory I had a while ago because why not.
I had this idea that Halloween maze this year could be like Blood Brothers; an original sequel to Halloween 4 where they continue from the ending of Jamie turning evil and have Michael there alongside for the killing spree (what Halloween 5 was originally supposed to be). The story of the maze would probably start off with Michael breaking Jamie out from an asylum (the facade) and guests would travel through various places in Haddonfield or something like that until arriving at the Myers house for a final standoff between Loomis, Michael, and Jamie, and then some kind of creative ending I guess.

Now thinking into it further, it'd be cool if they did something like that since there's a lot of room for creativity, but I'm still happy they're just doing Halloween 4. Can't wait to see bandaged Michael.

Reactions: DTH
So I just watched Halloween 4 and I’m excited to see how they pull this off in a maze, cause wow that movie is an awful mess. I’m hoping Murdy takes a more creative route for this one

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
I really hope the ending is gonna end off with Michael who is about to kill you, gets blasted with shotguns everywhere (Kinda like 2015 where Loomis saves you). Also better see the scene where Michael takes a gun and stabs the girl through the wall, now that would be awesome to see.

Pardon if I'm wrong, but I believe some people have gone in to mention that Tickets are going on-sale tomorrow.

Hopefully if that's the case, the website will get updated with scarezones and Jabba announced.

Reactions: HHNManics
So basically, the last time everything was announced before the website launch was 2014. Then in 2015 everything except scare zones were announced on launch date. Then it's been following that trend with keeping more things a mystery.

I'd love a sneak announcement that TWDA is actually getting an overlay. Nobody would see it coming...

Random note, the Terror Tram Express is sold out for the first Saturday. Can't believe people actually got that!