Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait, I'm confused...I thought you were why Trick r Treat wasn't included in that image if that ends up being the event focus image...
Well I would imagine they would promote those 3 properties in the commercial for Hollywood and Orlando (Stranger Things, H4, Poltergeist). TrT makes sense to not be in the focus image because it isn't a big marketing IP as much as those 3. And since Halloween 4 is along with the other 2 being promoted and those 2 are shared with Hollywood. Then it would make sense that we are also sharing Halloween 4.

Well I would imagine they would promote those 3 properties in the commercial for Hollywood and Orlando (Stranger Things, H4, Poltergeist). TrT makes sense to not be in the focus image because it isn't a big marketing IP as much as those 3. And since Halloween 4 is along with the other 2 being promoted and those 2 are shared with Hollywood. Then it would make sense that we are also sharing Halloween 4.
I totally agree with that I think I just misconstrued your original post! My bad.

Sidenote: This is totally the year of kid protagonists/antagonists, from Stranger Things, Poltergeist, Halloween 4, and Trick R Treat.

Really excited to see the video announcements for H4 and Poltergiest, which are probably gonna be filmed the same format as Stranger Things.

Actually, having gone to Orlando's HHN for my first time last year, I did get to directly compare both Shinings. And while theirs did have a couple of outstanding scenes, I personally felt our Shining was superior overall. Same goes for the Saw mazes, I think ours was better.

Their AHS house, though... that totally blew us away as better than most of our AHS houses. As did many of their original properties (though not all). So it's a bit of a wash, IMO. I enjoyed Orlando's Haunt a great deal, but I didn't necessarily find it the uber Mecca of Haunts. They both had their pluses and minuses.

Imagine if Orlando gets H4 but we get Halloween 2018.
This is what I'm hoping.

I'm actually pretty happy with getting H4 so long as they use the Michael mask design from 2015 and 2016 as opposed to the one from the movie, because god does that version look awful.
Call me crazy and as much as I hate that mask too, I like continuity to be accurate. Those are the tiny details that sells the immersion for me and makes me respect Murdy for his fandom.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
im gonna make a prediction that we get an announcement either tomorrow or early tuesday, since it'd be strange for the website to go live featuring only 2 mazes
Edit: lmao wait i actually forgot about The First Purge, that maze is that irrelevant

Reactions: cdogsumo
im gonna make a prediction that we get an announcement either tomorrow or early tuesday, since it'd be strange for the website to go live featuring only 2 mazes
Edit: lmao wait i actually forgot about The First Purge, that maze is that irrelevant
Watch it be maze of the year haha
I'm hoping we get the Blumhouse announcement. I NEED vindication that y'all are cray for thinking Unfriended is happening. Either that or I just want the biggest slap in the face to happen already so I can get over it quicker lol

If Halloween is WW, it's interesting that each year it's been in a completely different location. Even the old WWW/Uni Plaza area are teeeechnically two different venues, just similar-ish spots.

Watch it be maze of the year haha
I'm hoping we get the Blumhouse announcement. I NEED vindication that y'all are cray for thinking Unfriended is happening. Either that or I just want the biggest slap in the face to happen already so I can get over it quicker lol

If Halloween is WW, it's interesting that each year it's been in a completely different location. Even the old WWW/Uni Plaza area are teeeechnically two different venues, just similar-ish spots.

I promise you, it's happening. Unfortunately.

Reactions: chris.g
im guessing there doing the chat videos by doing video transitions like the video diary hallways in this is the end

I refuse to believe!
Even if they announce it, I'll believe the "Insidious facade 2017 conspiracy" that Unfriended is just a smoke screen for a much better, surprise property we won't know until actually in the maze ;)

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
I refuse to believe!
Even if they announce it, I'll believe the "Insidious facade 2017 conspiracy" that Unfriended is just a smoke screen for a much better, surprise property we won't know until actually in the maze ;)
Why don't you try to convince us that the frogs are gay and Murdy is a globalist while you're at it? You're setting yourself up for disappointment. Haha