Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if somehow its 2018 and Kills, with a preview for Ends, I'll take it. Seeing Awil would've been cool but I'll take something new-ish over it. If its a repeat of 2015 then i kinda fail to see the point, even though I loved that maze more than most.

I'd be surprised if they worked out the obstacles blocking those movies, but it's a big get for them if they can manage it.
I didnt (kind of still dont) believe it but this development is making me rethink it. If its not 2018 Halloween and something else entirely I'll be okay with it but if it isn't 2018 Halloween and it is Halloween ('78) again I just refuse to believe its going to be any good and that something had to have fallen through.

Reactions: Coolbfitz and Freak
Does anyone know if the hhn Hollywood speculation map will change again?

I didnt (kind of still dont) believe it but this development is making me rethink it. If its not 2018 Halloween and something else entirely I'll be okay with it but if it isn't 2018 Halloween and it is Halloween ('78) again I just refuse to believe its going to be any good and that something had to have fallen through.
Yea I agree. We don’t need Halloween 1978 again. I would love if we got a Halloween maze this year featuring h2018 hkills and hends.

I mean, if somehow its 2018 and Kills, with a preview for Ends, I'll take it. Seeing Awil would've been cool but I'll take something new-ish over it. If its a repeat of 2015 then i kinda fail to see the point, even though I loved that maze more than most.
Yea awil was ok in my opinio.

I wonder now because there was also a merchandise leak if Hollywood will have a sneak peek section for HHN gear in the park and city walk? (Similar to Orlando)

Status
Not open for further replies.