Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder now because there was also a merchandise leak if Hollywood will have a sneak peek section for HHN gear in the park and city walk? (Similar to Orlando)

Gonna spitball: Production Central (Citywalk) becomes a general USH Tribute Store for in-park merchandise, starting with HHN. Very simple and doesn't detract from space for the Studios Stores.

1.mazes are now called houses on the west coast
2. The amulet mummy is wearing is being sought after by the wolfman and Dracula
3.we are finally getting preview merch on the west coast this is exciting stuff and I hope is just the tip of the iceberg for Hollywood

And the return of "Never Go Alone" as our slogan.. which, tbh, last year, HHN Hollywood couldn't make up it's mind as to whether or not our slogan was "Never Go Alone" or "Back With A Vengeance".. so it'd be nice to have consistency this year
As someone who has gone to HHN alone, that's a comically terrible marketable tagline. Do they not want my money if I'm going alone?

What? No Slash??!?!?!
Slash has teased working on music for the event, Murdy usually comments on it when he deep-dives into the maze.

It's usually something that isn't as promoted, but is present.
I don’t think they advertised Slash doing the e music for Bride. I believe this will be the case for Legends.

I don’t think they advertised Slash doing the e music for Bride. I believe this will be the case for Legends.

yeah I think it's only been present of discussion when Murdy does the twitter deep-dives, and if it's a topic discussed at Midsummer Scream.

Otherwise? Crickets. And honestly--I really hope this is a year where we can get music from FvW and Bride alongside Legend's for Apple Music and other streaming platforms. Feel like you have enough to do a full album at this point.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Unless he loves HHN, why work with Slash if you don't promote it? I find it an odd waste of resources.

I think it's the same thing when it comes to FIGURE when they work with Murdy, in that they additionally compose music for Hollywood's content as a basis for what's done with the mazes.

John Massari seems to be doing the same for Klowns, as he's making new renditions of his music from Killer Klowns From Outer Space, for new purposes.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
8 mazes, one of them NOT being The Walking Dead, is probably the most mazes we've had freshly built, right?
(NVM, forgot 2019 had 10 mazes, so that makes 9 freshly built mazes that year -- This is a good number to be at, 2019 had TOO many to do in one night, but with tram also, it's hard to say how that'll factor out)

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
Unless he loves HHN, why work with Slash if you don't promote it? I find it an odd waste of resources.
Slash literally just likes HHN he just genuinely likes doing it. I’m sure he gets paid but they don’t advertise it. I have to tell my friends “hey slash did the music for this one”

About time we got the official announcement! I want the rest of the houses to be from spec map 2.0. Btw, anyone in here down to form a group for the upcoming event?

I think it’s rather interesting the whole theater theme the reveal videos for shared properties seem to be following this year can’t wait to see where they go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.