Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The conjurings??

Attachments

• 18-the-conjuring-600x300.jpg
    18-the-conjuring-600x300.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
  • YvatJJFeGHjL6Fp2wciRWC-1200-80.jpg
    YvatJJFeGHjL6Fp2wciRWC-1200-80.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Over in the construction thread, the facade for the second CG maze has gone up and it's in the unmistakable shape of the Slaughtered Lamb, from the windows to the slanted roof. Just like the church facade was an easy tell for La Llorona, this facade is undeniably American Werewolf in London.

Over in the construction thread, the facade for the second CG maze has gone up and it's in the unmistakable shape of the Slaughtered Lamb, from the windows to the slanted roof. Just like the church facade was an easy tell for La Llorona, this facade is undeniably American Werewolf in London.

I would hold on about saying the facade is the Slaughtered Lamb. For reference, I have created a side by side photo with lines highlighting the differences in the facades. The key differences are noticeable. This new facade has a shorter roof angle and a more rectangular designed windows that are more closer to the edge of the facade.

1651205898627.png

Last edited:
@HHNManics brought this up, but there could be a similarities towards Cabrini Green more than The Slaughtered Lamb, due towards the first scene seemingly being the laundry room sequence. And that, Manics has found a similaritie of that and the fronts of a few of the Cabrini buildings.

1651207774292.png

Reactions: rageofthegods
Not to be that guy that speculates this for the millionth time, but theres another facade thats shaped like that, square building, slanted roof, with a staircase in the first scene

1651212329649.png1651212340803.png
is this still entirely ruled out?

• Wow
Reactions: Horror Lover
Not to be that guy that speculates this for the millionth time, but theres another facade thats shaped like that, square building, slanted roof, with a staircase in the first scene

View attachment 16263View attachment 16264
is this still entirely ruled out?

That version is, I think.. I'm sure there's a few Halloween/Myers films that are still open for HHN to use, but not the original..

In fairness, that was the tail end of the period where A&D just included IP characters that they 1) assumed they could because Universal ostensibly owned/distributed the movie (i.e. Halloween 2, Army of Darkness in 2019) and 2) characters they obviously did not own or had any right to use (practically all of the characters in both All Night Die-In installments).
Silver Screams was actually entirely legitimate, legally, except for Medieval Dead/Army of Darkness. They tried really hard to get the rights for AoD as the Hollywood street and for the scene in Silver Screams. They fell through April-ish… too late to really change the scene. So they just changed the poster.

Reactions: Clive and MikePat
Should be noted that if this is indeed Candyman, then the spec map was wrong. Candyman was supposed to be in the Waterworld Queue. This doesn't rule out AWIL going there, but I wonder if it was not supposed to come at all, and that there's another property in its place.

A pretty easy guess would be something like Blumhouse because it feels like such an easy slam dunk between Forever Purge, M3GAN, Freaky, the John Logan film on Peacock and possibly Black Phone if Joe Hill is more lenient on theme parks than King is. Other possibilities include Fear Street, one of the Mike Flanagan Netflix shows, Salem's Lot/IT/Welcome to Derry (King is a factor here), Nope, Dark Harvest, Last Train to New York, Malignant, a repeat... then I'm drawing blanks lol.

Last edited:
I would hold on about saying the facade is the Slaughtered Lamb. For reference, I have created a side by side photo with lines highlighting the differences in the facades. The key differences are noticeable. This new facade has a shorter roof angle and a more rectangular designed windows that are more closer to the edge of the facade.

View attachment 16259
@HHNManics brought this up, but there could be a similarities towards Cabrini Green more than The Slaughtered Lamb, due towards the first scene seemingly being the laundry room sequence. And that, Manics has found a similaritie of that and the fronts of a few of the Cabrini buildings.

View attachment 16261

Well, shoot. My bad. It does look fairly similar to Cabrini Green. If that's the case, that's more of a bummer on my end. Unless they're doing the O.G. Candyman, or going super creative with the property and utilizing a ton of shadow puppetry, the newer Candyman film doesn't excite me for a maze as much as AWIL would.

Reactions: MikePat
I was definitely thinking it was Halloween when I saw the skeleton of the facade, but I didn't want to speak it into existence on this board lmao
If so, I hope it's Halloween Kills - really dumb movie but it may be a good maze. They could start with the flashback and go from there into present day.
Honestly, I'm mad that after all these Halloween mazes, we never got H20, which is my favorite sequel. It couldn't be that now though because I don't think they show the original house in that movie. Watch it be Halloween: Resurrection, since that movie takes place almost entirely in his house BAHAHAHA
And if they are repeating in previous variations, I hope it'd be the Halloween II maze which had that awesome ending inside the pumpkin.
OR the first time they did Halloween in 2009, which I think is definitely the better version of the maze they did for part 1.

I was definitely thinking it was Halloween when I saw the skeleton of the facade, but I didn't want to speak it into existence on this board lmao
If so, I hope it's Halloween Kills - really dumb movie but it may be a good maze. They could start with the flashback and go from there into present day.
Honestly, I'm mad that after all these Halloween mazes, we never got H20, which is my favorite sequel. It couldn't be that now though because I don't think they show the original house in that movie. Watch it be Halloween: Resurrection, since that movie takes place almost entirely in his house BAHAHAHA
And if they are repeating in previous variations, I hope it'd be the Halloween II maze which had that awesome ending inside the pumpkin.
OR the first time they did Halloween in 2009, which I think is definitely the better version of the maze they did for part 1.
It’s Bustah Rhymes time

Status
Not open for further replies.