Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take Halloween discussion here

I like the line up so far hopefully Candyman last on the map love to see what that Façade is going to be I know murdy mentioned that it was very long wonder if it the it project’s n wonder if it based on the new one or old one or a mixture of both

I like the line up so far hopefully Candyman last on the map love to see what that Façade is going to be I know murdy mentioned that it was very long wonder if it the it project’s n wonder if it based on the new one or old one or a mixture of both

The logo used for Candyman is the new one.
1655323906184.png

Still no rumors on scare zones?

Weird that's the thing that is being kept under lock and key for HNN's Spec Maps. Hoping things change next time.

Reactions: Killa2324
Evil Dead & Terror Tram are literally the only two actual "unknowns" so far. Still holding out hope that Evil Dead is a red herring.

Hollywood Harry's NOPE Tram of Terror from Outer Space featuring music by Figure

Reactions: Jaden
Evil Dead & Terror Tram are literally the only two actual "unknowns" so far. Still holding out hope that Evil Dead is a red herring.

Hollywood Harry's NOPE Tram of Terror from Outer Space featuring music by Figure

Honestly?

Hollywood Harry's Studio of Terror, with Killer Klowns, La Llorona, Halloween, and NOPE would be a stellar Terror Tram.

Scarezones are always last last. Honestly, they're probably still thinking them up. Also very last for construction.
And yeah, Evil Dead is the only one that's unannounced that I'm meh on so far. More excited than Halloween, but unfortunately they kinda butchered that property twice for me to even have my hopes up. Killer Klowns I'll wait to see what they say about in regards of it being a sequel.

Scarezones are always last last. Honestly, they're probably still thinking them up. Also very last for construction.
And yeah, Evil Dead is the only one that's unannounced that I'm meh on so far. More excited than Halloween, but unfortunately they kinda butchered that property twice for me to even have my hopes up. Killer Klowns I'll wait to see what they say about in regards of it being a sequel.
It’s looking very likely that KKfOS is going to be the same house as 2016.

When the IP well is running dry, what do we do? Bring out the repeats.

It’s looking very likely that KKfOS is going to be the same house as 2016.

When the IP well is running dry, what do we do? Bring out the repeats.
I don't mind repeats if it's more like La Llorona or Killer Klowns as it's been a few years in between and they were really great mazes. I don't like if they're pulling out Exorcist or Halloween 4, which I feel like are far inferior, especially if it's a one for one copy.

I don't like if they're pulling out Exorcist or Halloween 4, which I feel like are far inferior, especially if it's a one for one copy.
As someone who worked the 2018 H4 maze, the 2021 version was changed up A LOT (complete with plexiglass for out-of-character banging scares).

La Llorona it's at least been 10 years.

Killer Klowns was just in 2019 & it was not so amazing that a clone of it this year would be acceptable. Let's hope for the sequel angle

I thought Halloween 4 had enough differences to make it stand out in my mind as interesting, but not enough for me to fully forgive it. Like I dug it in the moment but still would've preferred something fresh and new.

The Exorcist is probably the worst repeat I've ever been through. The first iteration is in my all time top 5 and the new one just bastardized it by trying to refresh it by simply changing the orientation of the rooms but still keeping it the same (just with lesser effects and lighting), which only just made it feel "off" and the scares didn't work the same. In a weird way, they would've done it justice by just keeping it exactly 100% the same layout but maybe with a new room or two. Like Saw in 2010 or La Llorona in 2012, which only improved themselves. (Despite what the "repeat" haterz said because they were too blind to the arbitrary "repeatism" to see the actual improvements). Even the AvP repeat didn't bother me, because in that case, at least I get to go in a top 5 maze again.

The Exorcist was a perfect storm of bad luck and circumstances. They lost Billie and Beetlejuice and had to insert two mazes without Murdy's input for the bulk of the process. That left them with few choices - but The Exorcist and Pandora's Box were cheap and received well by guests.

I think Killer Klowns could be great if it's a new maze featuring the characters. If it's a retread of the first, I'll be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.