Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is he cooking?

Lalo Salamanca Better Call Saul GIF - Lalo Salamanca Better Call Saul Lalo  - Discover & Share GIFs

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Definitely for a show, mini-show, or icon. Unless he's hiding away in the Hogwarts queue.

This is my favorite image ever now do you mind if I screenshot?

Feel free to simply take it!

What is he cooking?

Taking this seriously..and my mind's on Death Eaters. Would honestly fit the bill as something that'd require a large treatment, and being something they haven't done before for HHN. Especially as the path to H-Lot is within going through Hogsmeade, it makes sense to me that they could be looking to do something more proper.

The Bonesy Brothers Insult Emporium with guest host Chucky!

I'd kill for this. I was so bummed out when they only brought back Chucky for 80s nights on Thursdays in 2019 to goose attendance as I couldn't make it to LA due to work meetings.

Well, he'd have to be in a Kitchen first--

View attachment 16663

..Oh, that's a question now.

This is the birth of a sublime forum meme if I ever saw one.

Taking this seriously..and my mind's on Death Eaters. Would honestly fit the bill as something that'd require a large treatment, and being something they haven't done before for HHN. Especially as the path to H-Lot is within going through Hogsmeade, it makes sense to me that they could be looking to do something more proper.

Why would you need a new, large sculpt for Death Eaters?

At first I thought he was talking about something going in a hypothetical return of “plaza de los muertos” but he said it was for something they haven’t done before so death eaters definitely checks out

Wait, there's a sculpt?

Nevermind, thought it was a script--my bad.

All good. If you look at the tweet again, he mentions sculpt.

For what it's worth, Murdy had little to nothing to do with the Death Eaters when they were planned to be introduced to Hollywood in 2019.

The sculpture is not for an IP character..

But he didn’t say it was an original character either could it be….a sculpt of a character that already exists….but isn’t necessarily attached to an IP something like….a popular character that’s been used in Orlando’s event…….something like an Icon??!?! Definitely overthinking it that’ll never happen in a million years lol

I think people are overthinking what he is saying and I'm sure he's gonna say that soon. Hollywood won't have an icon, they definitely have a mascot in Hollywood Harry but an icon I don't see in their future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.