Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure ST4 isn’t coming this year? I hate both mazes but given Blumhouse coming back with no Evil Dead happening, I don’t wanna be surprised

Are we sure ST4 isn’t coming this year? I hate both mazes but given Blumhouse coming back with no Evil Dead happening, I don’t wanna be surprised
I dont know if we're sure persay, but there have been plenty of rumors Netflix wasn't very happy with Hollywood's treatment of stranger things in the past. Granted, with a seemingly boosted budget this year, and the well recieved execution of Hill House last year, it's possible they'd allow that.
That said, if it happens, I wouldn't bet on it this year especially as a replacement property, I could see it as a headlining property next year or the year after as promotion for Season 5.

Facebook and Reddit HHN speculation are basically a twisted specter of what this forum would be without the top-tier insiders and moderation that this forum enjoys.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Unrelated, but after seeing ST4, it just makes me upset that season 4 is never happening as a maze because of how badly received the 2019 maze was.

So much content they could include, oh man it really hurts…

Unrelated, but after seeing ST4, it just makes me upset that season 4 is never happening as a maze because of how badly received the 2019 maze was.

So much content they could include, oh man it really hurts…
I agree, Vecna is awesome and would love to encounter him. If there's any justice in the world, Netflix will do their own haunt this year. Stranger Things, Haunting, Fear Street plus whatever else they got cooking up would be fantastic and I'd make time out of my Haunt schedule for it.

Reactions: marip123
Vecna being a presence for HHN would be genuinely amazing to see. Genuinely hoping we eventually see ST4 at HHN, I want to see it given the full love it should get.

Just rewatched the movie and I'm officially guessing the house replacing Evil Dead is LAST NIGHT IN SOHO. I have absolutely no reason to guess it, other than it was a cool movie that's owned by Universal with mostly unfussy sets and good opportunities for scares. It wasn't that popular, but the house can get a boost in profile if they can get Anya or Edgar to help promote it (which I feel like they'd be willing to do).

SoHo would be.......very underwhelming as an IP. Would rather have Shaun of the Dead, which only got a small moment of glory as a scarezone.

Reactions: marip123
You guys are really going out of reach to ensure yourselves this is going to be an IP replacing an IP because it was an IP
While I agree that HHNH now will likely replace it with an original, I can’t necessarily fault this thinking because HHNH has always gone out of their way to replace a scrapped house with a new IP house in the past.

While I agree that HHNH now will likely replace it with an original, I can’t necessarily fault this thinking because HHNH has always gone out of their way to replace a scrapped house with a new IP house in the past.
that’s when they have actual time to get an ip though..

Yeah, timing doesn't really stop them, they have a lot of good ideas to really help them quickly change everything to still put on a good house.

I mean, I haven't been keeping up with TWD, but a NEWLY designed from head to toe TWD wouldn't make me super angry. I'll take that over Pandora's Box any day.

Just give us Evil Dead, even if they postpone it, it can't be that far away. We've had mazes of movies released in January the next year. They gonna reshoot the whole thing? There's another test screening in Glendale coming up in two weeks, doesn't seem like they're slowing down or pausing.

Or just dig out all the props & sets of HHN past and give us an original "Haunting Curse of the HHN Warehouse of Doom"

Kinda like Orlando's "Hallow'd Past", only lazier and non-anniversary related lol

Status
Not open for further replies.