Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just grabbed my tickets! The facades alone this year look to be worth the price of admission and if the The Weeknd rumor is true, I can't wait!
I ask grabbed my frequent fear pass last week! My first FFP for this decade! This year looks good enough to warrant a return visit or two.

With my luck they’re going to announce the Exorcist is back now that I invested in a FFP. LOL

Still deciding if I should get the Ultimate FFP. I only plan to go 3 times, but all Saturdays, 2 of them in Oct. If I go a 4th, it'd warrant the Ultimate, but if I only do 3, then it's better to pay 3 times. But also I know ticket prices go up over time. Decisions, decisions...

I don’t think they’d replace a house based on a movie slated for this year that we have no trailers or photos of with another house based on a movie slated for this year that we have no photos or trailers of. I genuinely think we’re looking at either
1. The purge (yayyyyyy)
2. A redo of an IP house hopefully a WB one
3. This is the least likely but maybe something that was slated for last year/ 2020 that we didn’t get
4. Dust off the old Exterminatorz and Toxxic Tunnel costumes and just put together a quick original house
Insidious could very well be a quick repeat house but i wouldn’t expect anything based on that new one
My top replacement choice would be Beetlejuice since we never actually received it. We were supposed to before the initial contracts were allegedly breached due to the early merchandise release, but it still is a WB property.

Design work I would assume is fully packaged and complete, would just require the OK and some slight configurations for the adapted layout.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
My top replacement choice would be Beetlejuice since we never actually received it. We were supposed to before the initial contracts were allegedly breached due to the early merchandise release, but it still is a WB property.

Design work I would assume is fully packaged and complete, would just require the OK and some slight configurations for the adapted layout.
I almost forgot about Beetlejuice. Yes please, give me that. As long as it's not too goofy like Ghostbusters or This is the End, a maze with elements of comedy isn't a complete turnoff as long as they lean into the gothic atmosphere a bit more. I think the biggest things were the Ghostbusters scareactors were too goofy and the design for This is the End was just trash. Killer Klownz I think was the perfect combo.

This is the main thing I wanted but I didn’t want to put it out there
I can tell you it’s not going to be Beetlejuice.
yeah there we go

Status
Not open for further replies.