Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The purge show is basically just edgy edm WaterWorld without the plane, but im rocking with it
I mean....this is more or less what we were expecting. Not big on EDM, but...I'll take it.

Sounds like Purge will be a fun one-and-done show. It sounds like it will be a great people eater.

Ok, this is by far the most technically impressive year Hollywood has ever done. All of the Chuckys are AMAZING, the giant La Lechuza is AMAZING, TLOU has a moving shooting tank, and there's a few others. A lot of the experiments this year are paying off.
You know, it's almost as if the event has finally been given a proper budget.

Very few black walls, technically impressive effects, TWO live shows....sounds like HHN is finally firing on all cylinders!

Apparently Orlando has one that gets sorta-not-really bleeped by a gunshot? Wouldn't be the first time an f-bomb snuck through (there was one in Unfriended if you were paying attention).
So TLOU snuck a f-bomb, but Chucky got censored? I wonder if Chucky is even more mad now.

Reactions: Michael S
Speaking of Chucky, I really appreciate the decision to have Glen/da as a full animatronic just for a distraction. They could've easily included them as just a dummy and no one would've complained, but they went the full extra mile. Beautiful, beautiful work.

And the fact that Gigi is not only a full on animatronic, but a smooth and relaxed animatronic too with the mirror scene from Chucky S2 being referenced. I have to think this and the Orlando Glenda is the first time HHN has really done full on LGBTQ+ Representation (with both them and Ellie), right?

And the fact that Gigi is not only a full on animatronic, but a smooth and relaxed animatronic too with the mirror scene from Chucky S2 being referenced. I have to think this and the Orlando Glenda is the first time HHN has really done full on LGBTQ+ Representation (with both them and Ellie), right?
If Danny is in Evil Dead Rise, or Robin in ST4, then we finally have our most full rounded out queer-year. Love to see it.

Yes and its amazing! Not to mention danny from evil dead rise as well as robin from stranger things! Its a great year for LGBTQ+ representation!!!

Last edited:
If we're counting out dated stereotypes like Norman Bates (which we probably should, to be clear), then I'm almost positive someone in one of the AHS mazes was gay before this year.