Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 0% chance Speak No Evil is adapted for HHN.
Yeah. Assuming they stick to the original version, it's not that kind of movie at all.

Also it's a 2024 release that hasn't even started shooting yet, so even if it did lend itself to HHN, there's an absolutely 0% chance it'd come to the 2023 event.

just lmao @ anyone who thinks Evil Dead Rise potentially coming this year would be a redressed Hollywood Horror Hotel

Saw the movie last night. Was up for it coming back for budget reasons, but now that I've seen the film, I hope we just move on. Not saying the movie is bad, I just don't think it's worth having that same maze 2 years in a row, even if the main difference is audio and character changes.

Given the moment, figured bringing this interesting bit. From HHN_N_Stuff, we may be apparently getting a repeat from 19'. They however did not specify what that specific house could be, but figured it'd be fun to speculate on it.

Given the moment, figured bringing this interesting bit. From HHN_N_Stuff, we may be apparently getting a repeat from 19'. They however did not specify what that specific house could be, but figured it'd be fun to speculate on it.
Depending on what he means by a repeat…Stranger Things?

If we’re talking a repeat repeat….they already repeated Killer Klowns and Pandora’s Box. Ghostbusters and Us seem like kinda random houses to repeat. FMTWM likely wouldn’t be repeated since we’re most likely getting another Monsters house. House of 1000 Corpses has already been done twice. I’m thinking it’s either Holidayz in Hell (I hope not) or Creepshow. At least with Creepshow we could get some scenes from 2.

Depending on what he means by a repeat…Stranger Things?

If we’re talking a repeat repeat….they already repeated Killer Klowns and Pandora’s Box. Ghostbusters and Us seem like kinda random houses to repeat. FMTWM likely wouldn’t be repeated since we’re most likely getting another Monsters house. House of 1000 Corpses has already been done twice. I’m thinking it’s either Holidayz in Hell (I hope not) or Creepshow. At least with Creepshow we could get some scenes from 2.
Hoping it's Creepshow, especially if it means they could tap into not just Season 2, but also Season's 3 and 4 for going further. However--looking at SS15-Side, it almost looks like they're prepping to have a facade similar to Holidayz with the center being intentionally left open for the front facing. As if it's going to be given a specific touch done to it.

Like you--really hoping it isn't Holidayz if the rumor has any validity. Especially if they could get AMC+ onboard for the sake of bringing Creepshow back. I think I mentioned it to you in person but the tone in Creepshow and it's intensity and conviction was downright brilliant.

Reactions: Freak
If we’re talking a repeat repeat….they already repeated Killer Klowns and Pandora’s Box. Ghostbusters and Us seem like kinda random houses to repeat.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ghostbusters was brought back. I can't speak on the house's quality, as I've never experienced it, but it's certainly a universally beloved cult classic film. It's definitely one of the larger IPs in their arsenal, and even as a repeat house I could see it drawing excitement.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ghostbusters was brought back. I can't speak on the house's quality, as I've never experienced it, but it's certainly a universally beloved cult classic film. It's definitely one of the larger IPs in their arsenal, and even as a repeat house I could see it drawing excitement.

Ghostbusters would make an element of sense, albeit due to Firehouse. If Sony wants to promote Ghostbusters ahead of the sequel to Afterlife, it would actively make sense if they be present with both the original film plus Afterlife featured at the same interval.

Reactions: mccgavin
Judging from the frames of the facades right now, I think there's 4 possibilities:
1. Stranger Things (if it is coming, it's going to be in the soundstage)
2. Ghostbusters (that tall rectangle in CG looks interesting...)
3. Holidayz in Hell (flat facade, which I see there is a lot this year...)
4. Creepshow (same reasoning as holidayz)

Judging from the frames of the facades right now, I think there's 4 possibilities:
2. Ghostbusters (that tall rectangle in CG looks interesting...)
Would actually like to bring that one up. Not because of Ghostbusters, but by how weird it actively looks right now.

Both that and the freestanding portion confuse the daylights out of me, especially with the lack of windows for the main structure, and the dark shades of green to that and the window shutters of the freestanding portion. At first I wondered if it could've been a ticket booth or some kind of a newsstand, but the window shutters remind me a genuine bit of a bit more in the terms of Parisian style window shutters in how they hug the wall they're visible on.

Almost think if it was Ghostbusters, unless if they're gonna cut out the facade to have the windows, that they would've had the facade be given that early on like 2019.

So, the funny thing is: T-Pad Venue has elements that make it a deadringer of bearing elements from Holidayz on the facade level. Atleast from the first glance anyways.

Via @HydraGen2299, T-Pad/Stage 15-Side has elements of the facade that bear that of a striking similarity to that of Holidayz, with the way the facade is being built up alongside that of it's positioning of elements.

Screenshot_20230424_082148_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230423_145651_Discord.jpg

Specifically, in the slotting that is being done with the facade being similar to that of the 2019 house; alongside the positioning of the open front side being as like Holidayz, being off-center.

If they bring back Holidayz exactly how it was but in the Mummy venue layout format, it sounds like it's going to be another one and done house for me. That gives me one less house to worry about on my repeat runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts