Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced there's been a major shakeup, but I've been wrong before!
I think there has to have been at least some shakeup, right? Some of the things on the spec map just didn't make sense at all, like The Exorcist coming back and no real heavy-hitter IP that would pull the GP in. And it's been crickets for like two months now.

I think there has to have been at least some shakeup, right? Some of the things on the spec map just didn't make sense at all, like The Exorcist coming back and no real heavy-hitter IP that would pull the GP in. And it's been crickets for like two months now.
The Spec Map being wrong doesn't mean there was a shakeup, though. It could've just been wrong.

A lot of people with knowledge of what may be coming are being quiet for a reason - a lot of effort has been put into plugging leaks this season. That doesn't mean there's been a shakeup, it just means there's been less to speculate on than usual.

The Spec Map being wrong doesn't mean there was a shakeup, though. It could've just been wrong.
Ah, yeah, agree with you there. I don't necessarily think there was a shakeup internally, I think there was a "shakeup" with regard to speculation that everyone is still either coming to terms with or trying to figure out.

Reactions: Brian G.
Ah, yeah, agree with you there. I don't necessarily think there was a shakeup internally, I think there was a "shakeup" with regard to speculation that everyone is still either coming to terms with or trying to figure out.

A little about what Clive said, and a little about being unsure what's accurate or not. A lot of people that were chatty about rumors early in the season are pretty quiet now probably because they got "got" by the leak plugging.

I actually don’t mind Holidayz as the repeat. If it’s plussed even better
I really hope it’s plussed because kkfos last year kinda proved that Hollywood has now surpassed its past self and even the best mazes from 2019 can’t really stack up to the new ones.

Holidayz returning exactly the same? It could be worse.
Holidayz returning with 2-4 new scenes? I'm very intrigued.
Holidayz with entirely brand new holidays? HELLL YYEEEEAHHH!

Either way, I'm on board, just hoping for the latter cases.

Reactions: graspthesun
Holidayz returning exactly the same? It could be worse.
Holidayz returning with 2-4 new scenes? I'm very intrigued.
Holidayz with entirely brand new holidays? HELLL YYEEEEAHHH!

Either way, I'm on board, just hoping for the latter cases.

I kind of wonder with Holidayz, if they could find purpose to reuse props from Lunar New Year to add that as a new holiday. Feels like something that could be cheap and allowing representation to trickle in again for that sector.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I kind of wonder with Holidayz, if they could find purpose to reuse props from Lunar New Year to add that as a new holiday. Feels like something that could be cheap and allowing representation to trickle in again for that sector.

Lunar New Year and also putting Dia De Los Muertos back in. You can reuse the floating head gag and put in a whole new scene for Halloween. The lack of a gauntlet this time around also means they can put in a new finale. Tbh, not the worst choice for a redo, variation is built into the concept.

Lunar New Year and also putting Dia De Los Muertos back in. You can reuse the floating head gag and put in a whole new scene for Halloween. The lack of a gauntlet this time around also means they can put in a new finale. Tbh, not the worst choice for a redo, variation is built into the concept.
Im hoping for a new finale but does anyone know if this new venue is smaller than Parisian like square footage wise?

Posted this on Construction as-well: but this is absolutely a fascinating facade. It's incredibly fleshed out and detailed like La Llorona with a larger scale to boot. The portion that juts out also has tile roofing.

Sure as hell doesn't look Parisian like: which further adds a lot of intrigue to me to see what is requiring this level of scale.

Posted this on Construction as-well: but this is absolutely a fascinating facade. It's incredibly fleshed out and detailed like La Llorona with a larger scale to boot. The portion that juts out also has tile roofing.

Sure as hell doesn't look Parisian like: which further adds a lot of intrigue to me to see what is requiring this level of scale.

Looks like spanish tiles on that a-frame. It has a very Spanish Mission or Alamo vibe to it.

Looks like spanish tiles on that a-frame. It has a very Spanish Mission or Alamo vibe to it.

I love it, it gives a certain layering effect that compliments the architectural styling.

Also, and I am going to pull a guess by @HydraGen2299 that I agree with, but it looks like there's a portion on the top of the A-Frame..that could have a cross sign then added later?
IMG_3861.jpg

He posted this on the TPS server as a guess (the cross hasn't been actually added), but it feels very sensical with it's placement IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.