Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Emergency. Some of my family didn’t buy early access in time and it’s sold out for Saturday. Is this something that can be bought on property if arriving super early?
Same thing happened to me twice and both times they opened up either the day before or the day of. Check it as often as you can to see if they opened up more slots. And if you see an opening. Do not hesitate!

Hey everyone! Im going to the event this saturday without express(really wanted it but 500$ was a bit of a stretch for me) i have the 2pm combo so i get early entry so is there a bonafide plan to hit up the mazes for this year? I've seen people say to line up for everything between ST4 Exorcist and TLOU but if anyone has tips for how to get everything(or most since this year seems to be unprecedently busy) done i'd love the advice!

Also does anyone know how early entry would work for people who have a daytime ticket and an HHN ticket but not the early entry one? It seems to be sold out for saturday and i have some people going with me that dont have the EE, so do they actually kick them out of the park before HHN starts or are they allowed to go through the mazes as well?
Seems like you should be able to do the mazes during EE so I think the best strategy would be to get in line as early as possible for ST then hit up Holidayz, then go get to HP land for rope drop of chucky (6:45 ish) then go straight to unmasked so that you could have half the mazes done by 7:45. Worked for me very well when I went

Basic question, but if I have a Platinum AP and paid for early entry, my understanding is that I can show up at any time in the afternoon, get my wristband at the front by the turnstiles, and starting at 5:30 (or slightly before) I can get in line on the Lower Lot. Is that correct?

Basic question, but if I have a Platinum AP and paid for early entry, my understanding is that I can show up at any time in the afternoon, get my wristband at the front by the turnstiles, and starting at 5:30 (or slightly before) I can get in line on the Lower Lot. Is that correct?
Yes you can

Pickup your wrist band and you can head downstairs 100% ready for the event at the point

Been checking the lines tonight and they've been oddly low. There any particular reason? Really hoping everyone in the world isn't just waiting for tomorrow instead haha

• Love
Reactions: Horror Lover
So what’s up with Blumhouse? It says “closed” on the app instead of “Opens at 9:00”. Are they already done with Blumhouse?

Also I’m wearing a red flannel with the black and white Bride of Frankenstein shirt from 2021 if anyone wants to say hi!

Reactions: saint.piss