Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just throwing it out there....I would probably do TLOU first. For those doing early access tonight, I would do that right the heck now as soon as you get in. The VQ rumor should be a hint as to why.
The issue is Stranger things.....we will see tonight but the last time it was at the park. I waited 30 mins before the event started and then 20 mins to get in the maze

Last of Us, I would assume doesn't get as long as Stranger things...but we will see

Reactions: mccgavin
Only Stranger Things and Holiday in Hell are open both are 30 mins

(also not many people live streaming the event.....guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow to see how lines were working)

Alright so working with @ethanuniversal to get this to you all now:

• Virtual Queues will be distributed immediately, you will not have a standby. It is the one queue or bust.
  • There will be no physical distribution stands or booths. All of the booths are being covered up now at SNW

Adding further, with help once again by Ethan: Stranger Things 4 does not have Virtual Queue. Neither does Holidayz In Hell. Been trying to get an answer on this for a while, but both will be operating in traditional Stand-by queues.

Alright so working with @ethanuniversal to get this to you all now:

• Virtual Queues will be distributed immediately, you will not have a standby. It is the one queue or bust.
  • There will be no physical distribution stands or booths. All of the booths are being covered up now at SNW

So if someone isn't there right away, the Virtual Queue spots will get sucked up and they're screwed?

So since Last of Us isn't apart of Early Access, I guess Stranger Things makes the most sense

(People are waiting in line for Last of Us....but its not open)

Edit: (a Blogger asked a CM about Vitural Q...and they have no information on it...lol)

Stranger things is already at 90 mins. However you managed to hit The Weeknd last year and get everything done without express… (VQ aside) I think that that game plan should work again.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Express line now has wait times posted as well.

Also Last of Us said it would be open by now....but isn't so must be having issues

I don’t want to say too much more, but there’re some issues this year and we’ll be seeing some of that for at least the first couple weeks. Definitely not a good look, but (again without saying much) it’s out of Uni’s control.
I understand but the lack of communication is what gets me. People paid extra for this and they aren't telling them the Last of Us maze isn't opening soon and they don't even know how the Virtual Q works

Reactions: Clive