Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Eh, at the end of the day, I just want a show I can at least watch one for giggles and have something that will soak up the crowds for a little while. I won't complain about whatever show we get. Heck, I wouldn't care if they brought back Slaughter World for the main show.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Wow this is tasty. Sounds like fun. Chucky's Insult Emporium was so much fun, but I doubt they'd go that far again - whether as part of a show or side-show. I've got potentially 3 nights to go to HHN, one night booked, this makes me want to book another.

Insult Emporium could be some good entertainment for the Plaza or for the CG lot.

Hey speaking of the CG lot, you think there’s a reason they repositioned the setup of that tent where Insidious is going? Maybe they’re putting a small show back there?

Eh, at the end of the day, I just want a show I can at least watch one for giggles and have something that will soak up the crowds for a little while. I won't complain about whatever show we get. Heck, I wouldn't care if they brought back Slaughter World for the main show.
I mean what about a show based on the Wayans brother's Scary movie franchise?

Something I think is worth focusing on is that the Chucky listing says its for 10 minute sets twice an hour. I will say it should probably be expected that they'll hire at least 2 puppeteers so theres a little show happening a majority of the time, but I think rather than being a part of a full show those 10 minute sets point to either an integration similar to 80s Nights back in 2019 where hes just at the front of the park basically making small talk, or something in a scarezone like Curse of Chucky 2013 or Revenge of Chucky 2018 in orlando, though we did just have an evil toy scarezone last year so im leaning towards the former.
Still kinda nice to know theyre fleshing out stuff like this similar to the Murder of Crows just to have more general entertainment going on around the park.

I mean what about a show based on the Wayans brother's Scary movie franchise?

making fun of only horror movie cliches, that would be amazing and funny but niche.
imagine a show making fun of all horror tropes and current horror trends, not make fun of pop culture or regular tv but only horror

I hope the Terror Tram is something cool this year. I know it’s probably Blumhouse but I hope it’s at least a movie I like, I have a tradition of wearing the previous years Terror Tram hoodie to the park until I can buy the new one and then changing and it would suck to skip a year if it’s not something I’m interested in wearing

I hope the Terror Tram is something cool this year. I know it’s probably Blumhouse but I hope it’s at least a movie I like, I have a tradition of wearing the previous years Terror Tram hoodie to the park until I can buy the new one and then changing and it would suck to skip a year if it’s not something I’m interested in wearing
If it is Blumhouse I wouldn't mind them including sinister on the terror tram.

the scary movie franchise is one of many things popular when I was in high school that I hope to never see resurrected in any form.
I saw bits and pieces of the Scary Movie franchise. The series is so stupid, but the producer of the reboot has some good films under his belt. Maybe they can make it more like a parody of horror tropes along the lines of the Naked Gun series.