Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think we're jumping to conclusions. The "step off the tram" stuff in the Psycho area is scheduled to be done in mid-August. Plenty of time for Tram turnaround.
I don't disagree necessarily. But if SS12 really is being used, rerouting the tram and using it as the "step off" stuff does make some sense.

Looks like the love child of Eddie, the Iron Maiden icon, and something reptilian (like V or something).

Going to be an impressive looking monster, and there's been some good ones in the Latin American mazes.

Reactions: TableYe
As someone who never got to see AWIL, getting fomo of not being able to see the puppets;
Did you not go in 2018? They reused the wolf puppets for Dracula & Trick-r-Treat.

The "step off the tram" stuff in the Psycho area is scheduled to be done in mid-August.
Leave the Hollywood sign & just add bodies. Oh, also keep JAWS & add "shark victims". Everything else can be .....purged..

Interesting post about what Six Flags is doing: Six Flags Bringing Horror Franchises ‘Saw,’ ‘The Conjuring,’ ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ and More to Fright Fest 2024

Pretty solid IP lineup, which includes Saw, The Conjuring, Trick 'r Treat, and TCM. Interestingly, TCM is an exclusive to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, which supports the idea (which I know is pretty established, especially with Spec Map 3.5) that HHN Hollywood is getting TCM (in other words, Universal and Six Flags are splitting the coasts).

I'd also point out that the Six Flags TCM maze appears like it is going to be based on the Netflix film from 2022, with the description saying, "Guests are “cast” as visitors to Harlow on the heels of the influencers set on revitalizing the town – but their arrival leads to a stunning and deadly secret being revealed." That suggests to me that the TCM maze at HHN will not be based on the Netflix film, as I would anticipate that the two parks might take different approaches to the IP. Reasonable minds may differ on that, though.

Interesting post about what Six Flags is doing: Six Flags Bringing Horror Franchises ‘Saw,’ ‘The Conjuring,’ ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ and More to Fright Fest 2024

Pretty solid IP lineup, which includes Saw, The Conjuring, Trick 'r Treat, and TCM. Interestingly, TCM is an exclusive to Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, which supports the idea (which I know is pretty established, especially with Spec Map 3.5) that HHN Hollywood is getting TCM (in other words, Universal and Six Flags are splitting the coasts).

I'd also point out that the Six Flags TCM maze appears like it is going to be based on the Netflix film from 2022, with the description saying, "Guests are “cast” as visitors to Harlow on the heels of the influencers set on revitalizing the town – but their arrival leads to a stunning and deadly secret being revealed." That suggests to me that the TCM maze at HHN will not be based on the Netflix film, as I would anticipate that the two parks might take different approaches to the IP. Reasonable minds may differ on that, though.

Also think it's important to bring this up--Texas Chainsaw 2022 will not be coming to SFMM Fright Fest. As per the Variety article; TC2022 will be exclusive to Great Adventure.

Hell, we don't know what IP's SFMM is exactly getting actually; so I am interested to see what they have up against HHN Hollywood.

Reactions: TableYe
They already have Conjuring & SAW erect, so it should be worth keeping an eye on those. At least SAW is visible to guests.

I'd be less upset about TCM at Fright Fest than year 7 at HHN... I'm weird. But it'd feel less repeaty..

Reactions: Rideguy70

Six Flags ain’t playing no games!
Think about this lineup
SAW
Conjuring Universe
Stranger Things
Army of the Dead
Trick r Treat

I am completely shocked and excited!

Six Flags ain’t playing no games!
Think about this lineup
SAW
Conjuring Universe
Stranger Things
Army of the Dead
Trick r Treat

I am completely shocked and excited!

There's caveats in this. Sure--that's a hell of a IP selection they got; and it's interesting to see Netflix and SFCorp getting into bed together--but we don't exactly know what SFMM is wanting to grab.

We likely will find out in July, but there are a few IP's already not coming to SFMM due to exclusivity ties elsewhere in SFCorp.

Reactions: chris.g
There's caveats in this. Sure--that's a hell of a IP selection they got; and it's interesting to see Netflix and SFCorp getting into bed together--but we don't exactly know what SFMM is wanting to grab.

We likely will find out in July, but there are a few IP's already not coming to SFMM due to exclusivity ties elsewhere in SFCorp.
It’s the IPs not exclusive to Great Adventure and Mexico.