Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That is a pretty big loss. Have to assume Millenials as stoked for that house as I am for the Shining--seems to be the horror franchise for anyone under 30.

I'm really bummed. Love Conjuring 1, think Conjuring 2 is a VERY solid follow-up. The franchise has a clear aesthetic, copious characters and environments to draw from, and a terrifying soundscape. A more focused Dead End, really.

Again... just glad it's now instead of September.

Oh god I need to fix this...

1. Insidous is actually being shared with Orlando. Yeah I'm sorry I was wrong. I didn't actually mean to post it but since I'm a Carny I thought I would let it drag so if you curious about our shared properties it's...

- AHS
- Shining
- Conjuring
- Insidious
- Saw
- Evil Dead

2. The Property that's possibly being cut is The Conjuring and the Property possibly replacing it is TWD for Orlando. Hollywood will have a Different IP.

So as for Codenames
AHS
Shining
Purged = Conjuring/TWD
Returning = Saw
Exclusivity = Insidous (Will be Shared With Hollywood but he Codenamed it after a mess up on my part)
Misnomer = Ash Vs Evil Dead (Using Only Evil Dead and the Sequel due to promotional as a false name hence the Codename)
Crossover = Catacombs and Gothic
Bloody = Icon Maze
Plain = Scarecrow Maze

3. So yeah Nathaniel Crow is not the Icon for the HHN27. When I say Scarecrow Maze I'm taking a Guess as I know 8 of the 9 Mazes and I don't know the final Original Maze which I'm taking a Guess. That's not to say Nathaniel Crow isn't coming but he won't be the Main Icon.

4. The Actually Icon for HHN27 is someone I won't say but it's a Good Choice. Your hint is that the mix they doing with Icon is inspired by a Commericial after 2000.

Good Hunting!

UGH to Insidious. If it repeats some scenes from two years ago, I'm going to be mad.
DOUBLE UGH to TWD being Conjuring's possible replacement. Can't we just do Blumhouse or, you know, an original?
At least we have a new icon.

Reactions: Joel and SeventyOne
Huh. Depending on the icon (or a left turn for the 9th house), no 3-D or dark comedy house this year. Had hoped the Ash house was actually Killer Clowns. Maybe next year.

I would think an original house loosely borrowing the intended sets would be easier than TWD. Not to mention better received by fans.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life

2. The Property that's possibly being cut is The Conjuring and the Property possibly replacing it is TWD for Orlando. Hollywood will have a Different IP.

Not sure where you're getting your information from but outside of the late addition of Saw, nothing has been dropped for Hollywood.

Not sure where you're getting your information from but outside of the late addition of Saw, nothing has been dropped for Hollywood.
Huh? Well Conjuring is being dropped for Orlando so if it's being dropped Hollywood will probably drop it too. And I was told the possibilities for the Replacement was TWD or The Thing. So that goes for TWD for Orlando and Thing for Hollywood.

Reactions: Aaron
Going from Conjuring to TWD.

giphy.gif

1. Insidous is actually being shared with Orlando. Yeah I'm sorry I was wrong. I didn't actually mean to post it but since I'm a Carny I thought I would let it drag so if you curious about our shared properties it's...

- AHS
- Shining
- Conjuring
- Insidious
- Saw
- Evil Dead

So as for Codenames
AHS
Shining
Purged = Conjuring/TWD
Returning = Saw
Exclusivity = Insidous (Will be Shared With Hollywood but he Codenamed it after a mess up on my part)
Misnomer = Ash Vs Evil Dead (Using Only Evil Dead and the Sequel due to promotional as a false name hence the Codename)
Crossover = Catacombs and Gothic
Bloody = Icon Maze
Plain = Scarecrow Maze

3. So yeah Nathaniel Crow is not the Icon for the HHN27. When I say Scarecrow Maze I'm taking a Guess as I know 8 of the 9 Mazes and I don't know the final Original Maze which I'm taking a Guess. That's not to say Nathaniel Crow isn't coming but he won't be the Main Icon.

4. The Actually Icon for HHN27 is someone I won't say but it's a Good Choice. Your hint is that the mix they doing with Icon is inspired by a Commericial after 2000.

Good Hunting!
The photobooth commercial for that year begins with chainsaw guys. Im gonna stick to Eddie!

Strangely, I would want to ask what part of the 2000's. Not a specific year, mind you; but just something of interest.

Because at this point, we have these,

• Jack The Clown {X}
  • Eddie Schmit {XI} (originally planned for 11, but due to 9/11, Jack Took over)
  • Cindy {XII} (originally planned for 12, but was abandoned due to "Child Abductions" and went with Caretaker)
  • Caretaker {XII}
  • The Director {XIII}
  • The Storyteller {XV}
  • The Usher {XIX}
That's not including the potential of the Terra Queen, although they may save her for a future year; as while she had a role in 15, Storyteller was the Icon of that year.

Bloody Mary I can't see touched, due to the issue of rights; but that I think that it could be interesting to see Paulo or Julian back, just for the purpose of having a movie-based icon at the event again.