Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To point out a slight change..

it0TRECL_400x400.jpg

The logo of the even has now changed again, with the big change being the R in Horror.

To point out a slight change..

it0TRECL_400x400.jpg

The logo of the even has now changed again, with the big change being the R in Horror.
I think it looks great!
So I see on the official HHN site clear mention of 5 scare zones ... but no number for the mazes. So where is 9 houses/mazes actually formerly confirmed? Or do I just need more coffee?
that is QUITE suspicious that there are no mention of house count...

I mean, they didn't have 27 last year either, right?
I think they had it a little in the beginning in the marketing leading up to the event. Seems the decision was made to go with year instead of number before the event started. None of the merchandise had 27 and they were very careful in interviews to not use 27. They kept the hashtag through the event. It was pretty obvious last year that that was the end of the numbering and there wouldn't be a 28.

I just can’t tell where Orlando Informer got that number ... everything else they list seems to be part of the official site at least.
actually, it seems they got the number and the "cult classics" from this “first press release”:
WoNjdX2.jpg
maybe something only sent out to promoters??