Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 341 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A couple questions:

1. Are we thinking solo house shirts are returning? They weren't featured in the merch announcement post and I'll be a little peeved if I can't get a shirt with The Beast next to the television and that :x: clown.

2. Anyone know if we're ever getting the full lineup in VHS tapes on the site? I'd guess opening night at this point.

3. Can I skip H3?

Just listen to the HDTGM episode on H3 ;)

Have we heard or had any confirmation of chainsaw wielding roaming hordes yet? If so, in what sort of guise?
So far I'm not sure about anything official. One YouTuber is saying there will be a return of clowns/carnies, but I personally would like that confirmed by at least one other source before I will put any weight on it.

Reactions: Jeepers Reaper
So...Harvest on the shirt but no Blumhouse. Interesting.
giphy.gif

That's...so...weird.

Not a huge fan of the house shirt's blood splattered design, but it's alright.

Don’t know why I didn’t check the online Uni store for solo house shirts. The Chucky shirt is the usual trashy cheesy Chucky merch. H4 shirt is pretty terrible, with a weird cuff on the sleeves and collar, and a decal that has two Michael faces right next to each other, with 3 Michaels on the shirt in total. Dumb. No Poltergeist solo to be seen, which sharpens my pitchforks to levels not before seen.

But..that Klowns shirt... :faint:
L-Halloween-Horror-Nights-2018-Killer-Klowns-Adult-T-Shirt-HHN18FL-KLOWNST.JPG

Jesus that is fantastic.

So...I’m just gonna go there.

If The Harvest isn’t on the zone shirt, and instead is featured on the house shirt, was it at some point a house? Was it Purged, or in this case Blumhouse-d? Is this why there's no Blum on the character shirt?

...or was this just a miscommunication with the merch design team?

Also, WHY IS THERE NO POLTERGEIST SOLO SHIRT?!?

Reactions: HalloweenStar

If The Harvest isn’t on the zone shirt, and instead is featured on the house shirt, was it at some point a house? Was it Purged, or in this case Blumhouse-d? Is this why there's no Blum on the character shirt?

Universal does not communicate properly internally. That or they just forgot about Blumhoouse.

There might be a Poltergeist shirt sold at the park.

A couple questions:

3. Can I skip H3?

If you like movies about Halloween (the holiday) then you should NOT skip H3.
if you like mystery movies and movies about creepy small towns, then you should Not skip it
if you like good 80s scores and 80s acting, as well as movies about secret societies and the occult, then you should Not skip it

H3 has nothing to do with the rest of the movies, but the movie by itself has a lot to offer. specially if you like Halloween day.

I believe you’re reading too much into this.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95