Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With the rumor of Plexiglass still out there with two conflicting credible sources of info, and the locking of the "Speculation and Rumor thread" after the full reveal, where would someone suggest I monitor to see how this is played out? This thread?
I have been planning on spending a VERY large amount of money on this event and its starting looking more favorable to either cancel or scale back this year and allocate my money for a future event where i get more "bang for my buck" as it were. Thanks Everyone!

With today's full HHN lineup announcement I was finally able to make my custom shirt for this year. I stuck with last years 30 Years 30 Fears design because honestly this years redesigned logo is pretty bland. I may change the Scarey logo before I get it printed. Not sure how I feel on the full billboard.
HHN 30 Shirt.jpg

This is at the IoA Halloween store, which gives me a lot of last year's Tribute store vibes. I'll definitely have to pick this Jack Ringleader shirt up when I visit.

So is this new jack shirt just throwing back old show posters like the bride shirt did or could this be hinting at Jack & Chance on stage? I was thinking they could maybe still be appearing in the Fear Factor show?