Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apparently a commercial for HHN aired on Cartoon Network tonight. It's the same as the Snapchat one but with an additional scene of some dude being tortured
and jack looking up where it shows a woman in the streets getting scared by 2 people. Anybody see it?

EDIT: Probably on Adult Swim, not CN lol

Last edited:
Not a surprise by any means, but @Legacy's source was spot on about the plexiglass FYI. Can confirm it. I've been out of town for 2 weeks now, so not sure if I somehow missed other posts verifying it, but it's real.

giphy.gif

Not a surprise by any means, but @Legacy's source was spot on about the plexiglass FYI. Can confirm it. I've been out of town for 2 weeks now, so not sure if I somehow missed other posts verifying it, but it's real.

giphy.gif
Hopefully it's something that people complain about enough to get it removed. Wouldn't the easier and safer solution just be to require masks for guests in the maze?

Wouldn't the easier and safer solution just be to require masks for guests in the maze?

Yup. It's very odd to install plexiglass for optics while not requiring masks. Very mixed signals and genuinely useless, if not harmful.

Yup. It's very odd to install plexiglass for optics while not requiring masks. Very mixed signals and genuinely useless, if not harmful.

I’ve heard masks will also be required in houses. Optional for vaccinated scareactors.

The masks keep guests safe from other guests. The masks with barriers keep the scareactors safe from guests while maintaining more show integrity.

I’ve heard masks will also be required in houses. Optional for vaccinated scareactors.

The masks keep guests safe from other guests. The masks with barriers keep the scareactors safe from guests while maintaining more show integrity.
I'd be ecstatic if this is the case. Would definitely help me figure out my ticketing situation one way or another finally.

Reactions: rinacee

I'm perfectly fine with wearing a mask in the houses, though I'm also fine with the plexiglass getting chucked out in a timely fashion down the line. I don't see that working well in the tents which are usually tight on space.