Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, rather than do a single “everything” house like M&M, it’s structured more like 2010 with anniversary “stuff” dispersed across a few houses. Smartly, though, this design covers a much wider variety than any previous anniversary did. The only issue is that, for all intents, nothing prior to 2000 is really represented based on what we know so far.

It’s possible SCarey has a scene from before 2000, but I don’t really see it based on the scene names. The earliest year I think could be in that house is 2003. Maybe they’ll use a lot of nods in the zone design. It would be nice if the anniversary zone had characters like Michael Krueger, Eye-gore, or Darkness.

The variety is what's making me happy with the lineup of SCarey, I know anniversary houses can be tricky with what they can fit in, and SCarey's lineup sounds wonderfully varied and weird (in a good way!). Also, since Carey is the through line for the house, I'm more forgiving with the lack of pre-2000 representation since I don't think Carey was ever mentioned/utilized in those years.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Any Body Collectors references this year at all rumored?

Gosh, what I would do for one of the likely-not-coming-but-would-be-amazing bonus houses being a Body Collectors house...

Any Body Collectors references this year at all rumored?

Gosh, what I would do for one of the likely-not-coming-but-would-be-amazing bonus houses being a Body Collectors house...
I knew I was forgetting a “Likely” for the Best of zone. Nothing explicit for them, but I’d be surprised if the character isn’t somewhere.
Places we’ve already seen or new environments?
Places we’ve seen.

If it’s all new environments, it’s not really an anniversary house.

I may not care for Creepshow a ton, but having the house connected to a scare zone is pretty awesome. It might just give me enough motivation to give the show and the films another round of eyes.

I don’t think it means any changes going forward with the relationship between Marketing and Entertainment. The decision to tell that story with the team was wholly the design team’s. You’re getting two anniversary houses and three anniversary zones. That’s not really a “clamp down” of any sort.

I assume that means no anniversary content for the 5th “unknown original” Scarezone on the spec map. Really intrigued to see what that will be

Status
Not open for further replies.