Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably nothing but I can’t help but notice that HHN tweeted that “You don’t need a pillow because I’ll never let you sleep again” and they have been responding to tweets that mention Freddy. I can’t remember them ever responding to people that mention specific properties in the past?

Reactions: RevFreako
It’s probably nothing but I can’t help but notice that HHN tweeted that “You don’t need a pillow because I’ll never let you sleep again” and they have been responding to tweets that mention Freddy. I can’t remember them ever responding to people that mention specific properties in the past?
I like your idea more than my idea. I thought it was just about the news regarding the Mypillow guy that broke today...

I like your idea more than my idea. I thought it was just about the news regarding the Mypillow guy that broke today...
It very likely could be. I thought it was really weird if they were teasing something this early I just thought it was odd to see them responding to posts like "Freddy?" with a smiling devil emoji or the eyeball emoji to "Freddy Kruger is that you". I just can't remember a time where they ever responded directly to IP related comments. I will say that replacing a sleep demon house with Freddy would kind of make perfect sense.

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hello to everyone. It's been half a year since I've been here (since the Big C stopped life as we know it). I was so depressed about HHN being canceled, that I couldn't bring myself to participate in discussion. This whole mess brought my attendance streak of 15 years to a halt. It was awful! We visited the park one day shortly after the cancel announcement just to go to the Tribute store.. and I pretty much cried half the day. It was miserable.

So, here we are with a new year.. and new opportunity to talk about HHN which WILL happen this year. I was able to go through Brides and Tooth Fairy, and I really enjoyed them. However, I did feel once I finished going through I was actually grateful they canceled last year because it wouldn't have been even close to the same as any HHN ever. I would imagine Brides and Tooth Fairy will still be there this year. Why would they tear those down? I say no way.

Anyway, glad to see everyone again and I look forward to getting back into discussion.

Just popping in to say hello to everyone. It's been half a year since I've been here (since the Big C stopped life as we know it). I was so depressed about HHN being canceled, that I couldn't bring myself to participate in discussion. This whole mess brought my attendance streak of 15 years to a halt. It was awful! We visited the park one day shortly after the cancel announcement just to go to the Tribute store.. and I pretty much cried half the day. It was miserable.

So, here we are with a new year.. and new opportunity to talk about HHN which WILL happen this year. I was able to go through Brides and Tooth Fairy, and I really enjoyed them. However, I did feel once I finished going through I was actually grateful they canceled last year because it wouldn't have been even close to the same as any HHN ever. I would imagine Brides and Tooth Fairy will still be there this year. Why would they tear those down? I say no way.

Anyway, glad to see everyone again and I look forward to getting back into discussion.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up just yet about a “return to form” event this year. It’s still going to be modified with guest safety precautions, including mask requirements.

Glad to just find out that spec is back. I think it’s absolutely possible that we have a mostly normal event this year and I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Even though we probably are probably a few months away from announcements, it’s an exciting time.

Reactions: Kadath
Mike Aiello tweeted a picture of a Star Wars blanket he bought

So pretty sure we're getting a Star Wars house

Not sure how Disney will allow this, but whatever, I saw what I saw

You're joking but house based around whatever that scene was on the Sith homeworld in Rise of Skywalker could be kind of cool.

Having recently binged the first 9 seasons of Doctor Who, I've also come around on the rumor from last year (?), I think it could totally work.

HHN 2022; big budget Sci-Fi rip-offs, please?

I'm starting to think the Doctor Who rumor last year could have sprung from the use of Doctor Who music in Tooth Fairy, but I'm not entirely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.