Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Spawning
Hive
Legendary Truth (Wyandot Estate)
Dead End
Skoolhouse or Orfanage
Bloodengutz
Leave it to Cleaver
Slaughter Sinema (Barber shop)
Hellgate
Some may be wrong, but I’m confident most are correct.
Oh wow I def need to do some research on some of these then didn’t expect some of these houses!!!

This.

Spawning
Hive
Dead End
Skoolhouse or Orfanage
Bloodengutz
Leave it to Cleaver
Hellgate

I'm tickled by that lineup. I was one of the only fans of The Spawning (before casting issues put a damper on its quality), Dead End is a quiet GOAT contender, Hellgate gets no love these days, and this still manages to hit all of the more recent fan favorites.

This.

Spawning
Hive
Dead End
Skoolhouse or Orfanage
Bloodengutz
Leave it to Cleaver
Hellgate

Hellgate’s a Carey house? Huh.

Hellgate’s a Carey house? Huh.
In what sense?

I mean, it is an eclectic mix, but I think you could thread most of those together with the right transitions

There are transitions, right?
I just have scene names, so all of these require speculative interpretation. Again, I expect some to be incorrect.

But weird = eclectic. And regarding transitions, if they’re there they ain’t big.

I just have scene names, so all of these require speculative interpretation. Again, I expect some to be incorrect.

But weird = eclectic. And regarding transitions, if they’re there they ain’t big.
Yeah, most of the rooms could flow together with minimal transitions, but the one you spoiler tagged in your response to my question does seem to stick out like a sore thumb.

I assume you put them in relative order based on the scene names?

Yeah, most of the rooms could flow together with minimal transitions, but the one you spoiler tagged in your response to my question does seem to stick out like a sore thumb.

I assume you put them in relative order based on the scene names?
Yep.

Personally, I think the one before it is the more egregious inclusion.

In Slaughter Sinema, the *theater* was in Carey... not the movies themselves. If my interpretation of the scene is correct, it’s the only “imagined” location in the house. The rest of the houses are actual places.

Yep.

Personally, I think the one before it is the more egregious inclusion.

In Slaughter Sinema, the *theater* was in Carey... not the movies themselves. If my interpretation of the scene is correct, it’s the only “imagined” location in the house. The rest of the houses are actual places.

The one you mentioned above was why I asked about scene order and transitions because I figured with the 'right' transition (our famous horror host) it could work, but otherwise, I wasn't sure how it would fit easily.

This.

Spawning
Hive
Dead End
Skoolhouse or Orfanage
Bloodengutz
Leave it to Cleaver
Hellgate

Ooooh, if that list ends up being mostly accurate, I'd be a happy camper with that line up! Most of them I've always wanted to see in some fashion (2-6 + 8.), so that works for me.

As for the scene choice of 7, I'll admit it wouldn't be my first choice. But then again, my first choice would be the second to last scene of that house, and I don't think they'd be able to fit it in proper since you do need to cram those scenes in. I know some folks might be going "Why not the finale of that house?", but plain and simple, we don't need a 3-peat of that.

Am I crazy in that the plexiglass wasn't that distracting to me?

Also I 100% expect masks for at least the entirety of 2021.
The plexi combined with the non conga lines REALLY worked for me, as it told me exactly where to stop for interaction. I would say it improved my " good run" ratio in each house by a lot, felt very much like the couple of times I got to run through a house solo

Ooooh, if that list ends up being mostly accurate, I'd be a happy camper with that line up! Most of them I've always wanted to see in some fashion (2-6 + 8.), so that works for me.

As for the scene choice of 7, I'll admit it wouldn't be my first choice. But then again, my first choice would be the second to last scene of that house, and I don't think they'd be able to fit it in proper since you do need to cram those scenes in. I know some folks might be going "Why not the finale of that house?", but plain and simple, we don't need a 3-peat of that.
The last two scenes are the ones I’m the least confident of.

The plexi combined with the non conga lines REALLY worked for me, as it told me exactly where to stop for interaction. I would say it improved my " good run" ratio in each house by a lot, felt very much like the couple of times I got to run through a house solo

I'll add that due to the controlled/pulsed nature of the lines, I had zero issues with the house ops. Definitely allowed my fam to pretty much experience all the scenes as is, and we got all the main big scares. I'd be totally fine if this aspect returned.

As for the plexiglass, personally it didn't bother me, especially since we probably wouldn't have gotten any houses if it didn't have it at the time. Though I'm hoping it'll be able to run next time without them since certain scares will be able to hit harder without it. (There's a particular gag and a hallway in Brides which would benefit from the scareactors being able to really lunge out at you.)

Probably a bit premature speculation but I’d assume that if slaughter is featured in Carey more then likely a sequel to slaughter prob won’t be possible for shrek replacement :(

Status
Not open for further replies.