Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt we will likely have to wear masks. What I am hoping for, however, is that the actors aren't stuck behind plexiglass in every house. That's what I was referring to in my previous post when I stated that after walking through Brides and Tooth Fairy, I was grateful the event was canceled. Actors behind plexiglass is the most sterile, non-scary let-down there is. Ok, I understand that if things don't greatly improve, this may still be a possibility. I'm hoping not though. I just read an article this morning that states 200 million more doses of the vaccine have been ordered for the USA in hopes to have every adult American vaccinated by July. If that actually happened, things would surely improve exponentially! Of course, I realize there are too many people afraid to get it, but I'm hoping that the evidence and science will help ease their minds. I'm lining up for it the minute I can because I will do anything to get life back to normal.

Anyway, sorry.. I don't think I'm supposed to talk about that sort of thing here.. it's just that it relates to what I was referring to above and how it will affect the type of event we get.

I do hope they replace the Billie house with something else. At least, it would give A&D something good to work on for this year's event, AND it will give work to the contractors who build it who are really kind of screwed this year since most of the work was completed last year. I feel bad for all of them. Plus, I want another house. :)

I have no doubt we will likely have to wear masks. What I am hoping for, however, is that the actors aren't stuck behind plexiglass in every house. That's what I was referring to in my previous post when I stated that after walking through Brides and Tooth Fairy, I was grateful the event was canceled. Actors behind plexiglass is the most sterile, non-scary let-down there is. Ok, I understand that if things don't greatly improve, this may still be a possibility. I'm hoping not though. I just read an article this morning that states 200 million more doses of the vaccine have been ordered for the USA in hopes to have every adult American vaccinated by July. If that actually happened, things would surely improve exponentially! Of course, I realize there are too many people afraid to get it, but I'm hoping that the evidence and science will help ease their minds. I'm lining up for it the minute I can because I will do anything to get life back to normal.

Anyway, sorry.. I don't think I'm supposed to talk about that sort of thing here.. it's just that it relates to what I was referring to above and how it will affect the type of event we get.

I do hope they replace the Billie house with something else. At least, it would give A&D something good to work on for this year's event, AND it will give work to the contractors who build it who are really kind of screwed this year since most of the work was completed last year. I feel bad for all of them. Plus, I want another house. :)
The plexiglass was terrible

Question. Why did we originally not get a conjuring house? There’s a new movie coming out June 4th. Could a new IP be the conjuring universe?

Question. Why did we originally not get a conjuring house? There’s a new movie coming out June 4th. Could a new IP be the conjuring universe?
To answer the first question, the lawsuit involving WB resulted in Universal receiving a cease and desist from using the IP.

To answer the second, we don’t know if there is a new IP being used. If an IP is used, it would require the studio being okay with a lot of maybes.

Maybe I’m an unimaginative type, but I feel the only large house change will be Billie Eilish likely becoming an original or IMO, doing that Halloween III idea that Hollywood was going to do.

I don’t really see any way Hill House leaves, nor them deciding to get any other big IP with how chaotic the set up for this HHN already has been.

Stop assuming the Billie house wasn’t good

This.

Ya’ll would have loved it, and hated yourselves for how much y’all loved it.
It could of gone both ways, opinions are subjective. Not only that but I know some people probably would have forced themselves to dislike it no matter what just because it was Billie Eilish :(

I was actually really intrigued by the concept since it sounded somewhat different then what we do get every year.
For the distaste you said Orlando had for having to do Billie it really sounded like had a "If we have to do it, we'll do it right" kind of situation.

It could of gone both ways, opinions are subjective. Not only that but I know some people probably would have forced themselves to dislike it no matter what just because it was Billie Eilish :(

I was actually really intrigued by the concept since it sounded somewhat different then what we do get every year.
For the distaste you said Orlando had for having to do Billie it really sounded like had a "If we have to do it, we'll do it right" kind of situation.

I find it hard to believe that the creators of HHN would purposely not do their best on a house. It's their job to present whatever they're told to, and while they may have more passion for some topics more than others, I think they're professional enough to do their best within the parameters given.

Stop assuming the Billie house wasn’t good

Um... sorry? Where did I "assume" the Billie house wasn't good? Wtf are you talking about? I don't have an opinion on what the house could or would have been one way or the other... because, frankly, do not care. All I was saying was that since it isn't actually coming anymore, then I hope they do replace it with something. I think you assumed a meaning that wasn't there with me saying that it "would give A&D something good to work on". I literally meant.. I hope they had something good to work on - I wasn't implying that what they previously worked on was "bad". Jesus. Calm yourself.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
So I’ve been thinking about the (S)Carey OH house lately and I was wondering if we know if it’s essentially another anniversary house or if it’s supposed to be a new story in Carey? I know the pumpkinlord shirt had a character from leave it to cleaver but I wasn’t sure if that was for the house or if it was for one of the anniversary zones?

Reactions: Jokerjane
So I’ve been thinking about the (S)Carey OH house lately and I was wondering if we know if it’s essentially another anniversary house or if it’s supposed to be a new story in Carey? I know the pumpkinlord shirt had a character from leave it to cleaver but I wasn’t sure if that was for the house or if it was for one of the anniversary zones?

From everything I've heard, it was a "greatest hits" type house.

Considering the amount of houses that have occurred in Carey I imagine it would be a pretty fun romp through some previous adventures, including Cleaver

From everything I've heard, it was a "greatest hits" type house.
This.

Spawning
Hive
Legendary Truth (Wyandot Estate)
Dead End
Skoolhouse or Orfanage
Bloodengutz
Leave it to Cleaver
Slaughter Sinema (Barber shop)
Hellgate
Some may be wrong, but I’m confident most are correct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.