Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 273 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so sick! Can’t wait for TCM! I think scarey might have had a name change because the facade says “A nice place to die” instead of “horror in the heartland”
I’m betting it’ll stay horror in the heartland, a nice place to die sounds to cheesy for me imo. But, that zombieland stage show existed, so cheesy doesn’t seem to be a worry for uni

Wait the facade is the gas station confirmed?
I could always be wrong, but everything I’ve seen and heard makes me pretty confident on the statement.
I think scarey might have had a name change because the facade says “A nice place to die” instead of “horror in the heartland”
House names are often finalized long after the house has been designed. Especially with regard to subtitles. The designers may have an idea for a name, but the names get blessed off on by Legal (to avoid potential trademark disputes) and Marketing (to validate that it’s a “sellable” name) as well.

It could just be a different focus. The facade is a billboard, so the “voice” is naturally different.

I could always be wrong, but everything I’ve seen and heard makes me pretty confident on the statement.

House names are often finalized long after the house has been designed. Especially with regard to subtitles. The designers may have an idea for a name, but the names get blessed off on by Legal (to avoid potential trademark disputes) and Marketing (to validate that it’s a “sellable” name) as well.

It could just be a different focus. The facade is a billboard, so the “voice” is naturally different.
TCM is gonna be awesome! Will we ever get a candy man maze? I knew that was a rumor a while back

If they finally make a legendary truth house, what could it be about? I've read a bit of history that was about Dr Mary Agana when the icon was Bloody Mary, so would it have something to do with Bloody Mary or would they be researching something else? I'm lost on legendary truth sorry

The website under tickets is returning a blank page .Hope this means they are updating for multiday tickets and passholder ticket discounts . I am a Preferred passholder and normally get FF+ pass for HHN with a discount been worrying me that it has not been available (yet)

PS tried 2 different browsers

• Angry
Reactions: Spooky Isle
The website under tickets is returning a blank page .Hope this means they are updating for multiday tickets and passholder ticket discounts . I am a Preferred passholder and normally get FF+ pass for HHN with a discount been worrying me that it has not been available (yet)

Been that way since yesterday

For the love of my dark lord and all our sanity, FFP AND MULTI DAY PASSES ARE COMING. Everyone please calm your teats on this.

If they finally make a legendary truth house, what could it be about? I've read a bit of history that was about Dr Mary Agana when the icon was Bloody Mary, so would it have something to do with Bloody Mary or would they be researching something else? I'm lost on legendary truth sorry

Supposedly she has a scene in the Icons house in her legally safe form.

Never said they're not coming but people from out of town that are booking vacations would like to finalize all of their plans.
It's not just about you, it's about the eleventy billion of you currently Chicken Littling about it. There were FFPs for last year right up until the event was cancelled. They'll have them this year - on their time, not yours. Put the money aside and relax.

It's not just about you, it's about the eleventy billion of you currently Chicken Littling about it. There were FFPs for last year right up until the event was cancelled. They'll have them this year - on their time, not yours. Put the money aside and relax.

FFPs were never offered but they were planned.

I've heard enough to believe multi-day tickets are coming, we just need to chill.

That’s what I’m trying to figure out if the house is about Boris which it seems to be in some way it seems like all the info we have on him connect to Bloody Mary unless they plan on a brand new type of story

That’s what I’m trying to figure out if the house is about Boris which it seems to be in some way it seems like all the info we have on him connect to Bloody Mary unless they plan on a brand new type of story

Doesn't sound like it's about Boris. Probably like Wyandot Estate, LT investigating some new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.