Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 275 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want ffp’s as much as the next guy, but we should all probably stop flooding the thread with it. That article seemed to be another “we don’t have it yet so we’re not getting it at all why doesn’t universal want money!1!1!!”. They’re likely seeing how single night tickets sales are going before making the ffp decision, let’s all (myself included) chill out on the topic a bit.

Doesn't sound like it's about Boris. Probably like Wyandot Estate, LT investigating some new place.
I want ffp’s as much as the next guy, but we should all probably stop flooding the thread with it. That article seemed to be another “we don’t have it yet so we’re not getting it at all why doesn’t universal want money!1!1!!”. They’re likely seeing how single night tickets sales are going before making the ffp decision, let’s all (myself included) chill out on the topic a bit.
I agree with you they were just mentioning new type of rumors in the article which was why I shared it

A 4 or 5 night ticket, as predicted by TPU, means one of two things:
  • a reservation system (something Universal didn't touch even at the height of the pandemic when everyone else in the country was using one); or
  • opening weekend and Fridays/Saturdays (whichever included) in mid to late October slammed, weeknights in September empty, more actors than guests.With international travel still dicey, no way they can fill early nights with just a handful of locals.
Also the same loss of goodwill that has driven crowds at WDW down 50% since 2019.

Will FF and RoF be more expensive? Definitely. Exponentially so? Possibly, at least with Express added. Will they drop Sundays or maybe no Friday option? I have serious doubts they rock the boat even that much, (and early Fridays without locals would also be dead), but again, possible. Inventing an entire new system to visit like Disney did? Nope. It's just not in their corporate DNA.

So I was just looking at the website and the “Youre at my mercy in the park section”
There’s 5 boxes
- Theres no where to hide
And I’m assuming the other 3 are
- Icons House
- Anniversary Zone
- Lagoon or FFL show (think somebody mentioned Jack may not be in FFL)
The last one had me confused but what if Jack also shows up in the Legendary Truth house?

So I was just looking at the website and the “Youre at my mercy in the park section”
There’s 5 boxes
- Icons House
- Anniversary Zone
The last one had me confused but what if Jack also shows up in the Legendary Truth house?

I think that last one could be more for that Cabana Bay thing which was announced but didn’t get that much detail.

There’s 5 boxes
- Icons House
- Anniversary Zone

What @ChaseTuff said

Last edited:
I would hate virtual que at HHN it’s so confusing to use and hard to use. Hagrids VQ is a disaster. I don’t think they are gonna use it during the event because they have HHN express pass for sale and Hagrids doesn’t have express currently.
Trying to navigate the park at night in the fog with the huge crowds after a few Dufftobers AND trying to figure out virtual queue. Nah that wouldn’t be smart lol

Status
Not open for further replies.