Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I’m trying to figure out if the house is about Boris which it seems to be in some way it seems like all the info we have on him connect to Bloody Mary unless they plan on a brand new type of story
Doesn't sound like it's about Boris. Probably like Wyandot Estate, LT investigating some new place.
The file cabinet in their tweet makes me wonder if we are walking into an old case file of Boris’ that is somehow mixed up with LT?

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Always felt like The Mansion from the 2013 Legendary Truth would make an incredible House. Feels like sadly the time to use that has run out since it was already 6 years ago, not sure how many people even really remember it.

Always felt like The Mansion from the 2013 Legendary Truth would make an incredible House. Feels like sadly the time to use that has run out since it was already 6 years ago, not sure how many people even really remember it.
That was my thought too.

But the issue is that Hill House & potentially parts of SCarey are already similar.

Lord knows I won't mind if they have several haunted houses this year though!

Dumb question, but have we come to a consensus on whether or not virtual queue would be present for the houses at all? I know it’s most likely not going to be the only way to get into houses, but as like an added option or something? Rode Hagrid’s recently and it made me think about it

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, it’s hard for me to constantly look through the old pages cause of work

Reactions: jansenhammond
Dumb question, but have we come to a consensus on whether or not virtual queue would be present for the houses at all? I know it’s most likely not going to be the only way to get into houses, but as like an added option or something? Rode Hagrid’s recently and it made me think about it

Sorry if it’s already been discussed, it’s hard for me to constantly look through the old pages cause of work

No problem asking this, from a moderation perspective it's hard to keep things on topic when people ask about FFP every page or so but if you can't find an answer after looking back a few pages then it's ok to ask again.

Right now there's no indication they're going to be doing any virtual queueing and I'm not expecting it.

No problem asking this, from a moderation perspective it's hard to keep things on topic when people ask about FFP every page or so but if you can't find an answer after looking back a few pages then it's ok to ask again.

Right now there's no indication they're going to be doing any virtual queueing and I'm not expecting it.
For what it's worth, the last I remember seeing about it in here was someone -Legacy?- saying "it didn't get very far."

Reactions: jansenhammond
I would hate virtual que at HHN it’s so confusing to use and hard to use. Hagrids VQ is a disaster. I don’t think they are gonna use it during the event because they have HHN express pass for sale and Hagrids doesn’t have express currently.

So, I think it’s a touch important to mention some canon regarding Legendary Truth. The 2010 house, despite being called “Legendary Truth,” didn’t actually feature Legendary Truth—it featured a splintered offshoot that called themselves “Spirit Seekers.” They actually stole the device used to aggravate the Wyandot ghosts, which is why that investigation went so badly.

(This was the explanation given to The Collective by Ignatia Himmel on Facebook in 2010).

Shrek, if what I’m hearing is correct, will actually feature Legendary Truth.

Last edited:
So, I think it’s a touch important to mention some canon regarding Legendary Truth. The 2010 house, despite being called “Legendary Truth,” didn’t actually feature Legendary Truth—it featured a splintered offshoot that called themselves “Spirit Seekers.” They actually stole the device used to aggravate the Wyandot ghosts, which is that investigation went so badly.

(This was explanation given to The Collective by Ignatia Himmel on Facebook in 2010).

Shrek, if what I’m hearing is correct, will actually feature Legendary Truth.

Glad to hear this, because I could never figure out what was meant to be going on in that house.

Reactions: Rikku
More than you'll ever know.

I mean, what's he NOT investigating, amirite?
Makes me think one of two things:
1.) The Shrek house will be a “casefiles of Boris/LT” house where you look into different cases that Boris has worked on. Like a compilation house.

2.) The Shrek house will have Boris investigating a character or place iconic to HHN.

Both would work separately, but (and now we’re getting into wishlist territory, my apologies) what if Boris/LT was investigating Mary Agana (iconic character to HHN). And it was a compilation-type house where you follow Boris as he tries to track down Mary by looking at her victims. We know the houses in Mary’s year were based on fears so what if each scene in the house was the same, a different victim with a different fear brought to life (casefiles of Boris). Another thing that would work is (since Boris disappeared in 2010), maybe the house follows LT as they investigate Mary’s victims in an attempt to find Boris.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
As much as I'd love Mary to be potentially in TWO houses, I don't think that's happening.

I do hope we see our good friend Ignatia Himmel (THROWBACK) though!

Status
Not open for further replies.