Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 306 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is extremely random, and I’ve only been going to HHN since 27, so I haven’t seen the entrances that much before the event was so IP Centered, but what do we see them putting on the arches? Considering the Original > IP rate. For sure Beetlejuice, Hill House, and TCM, and most likely Brides (IP Sorta), but that’s still 2 less than the usual 6 they do. Would they just not put anything on those, or would they put an original, or an icon, or some random piece of design? Sorry if this makes no sense

This is extremely random, and I’ve only been going to HHN since 27, so I haven’t seen the entrances that much before the event was so IP Centered, but what do we see them putting on the arches? Considering the Original > IP rate. For sure Beetlejuice, Hill House, and TCM, and most likely Brides (IP Sorta), but that’s still 2 less than the usual 6 they do. Would they just not put anything on those, or would they put an original, or an icon, or some random piece of design? Sorry if this makes no sense
In a perfect world we finally dispense with the chain link fence entrance motif

but like rob zombie had stages?

Two low-to-the-ground ones, and that's all it could really fit. A 7/Face Off/Icons zone is nothing but stages with respective minions around them, and SF doesn't have the space to support that type of zone. Yes, you can have a stage or two, but that's about it as that zone get's cramped to high heaven with not much.

Two low-to-the-ground ones,

where the monster car was fits a small stage and the living dead girl stage would be 4 mini stages already, they could add a fifth mini stage towards the other side to a total of 5 ( plus the 2 high stages makes 7)
remember that rob zombie zone had a lot of big props

What are the chances of them reintroducing a Legendary Truth game with a secret "house" at the end ala 2014 and 2015?

where the monster car was fits a small stage and the living dead girl stage would be 4 mini stages already, they could add a fifth mini stage towards the other side to a total of 5 ( plus the 2 high stages makes 7)
remember that rob zombie zone had a lot of big props

Living Dead Girl and the Electric Chair were the two low to the ground stages, so I'm not sure where you're getting 5 stages from.
But ultimately, H.D. turned into a total choke point rather easily. A SF zone with a bunch of stages for people to crowd around isn't the best of ideas, once again it doesn't have the space to support that.

Never gets old.

Just to prevent us from completely getting the guy mixed up…

Status
Not open for further replies.