Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 307 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be surprised if Frequent Fear Pass ends up dropping on both coasts at once alongside a surprise shared concept? That newest spec map, along with a complete lack of hints for Hollywood's scarezones and Terror Tram has me thinking..

I think most of us over here would be pretty surprised at this point. The announcement that was seemingly meant to happen on Friday was likely going to be Icons and Tickets. The only thing left to be shared would hypothetically be CryptTV...as a Tram for Hollywood, I guess it works as a single announcement, but as a scare zone here, probably not (unless it's with the rest of the zones as well).

Reactions: ghostface
Would anyone be surprised if Frequent Fear Pass ends up dropping on both coasts at once alongside a surprise shared concept? That newest spec map, along with a complete lack of hints for Hollywood's scarezones and Terror Tram has me thinking..

okay, so sure Frequent Fear passes are coming,
but which ones, SERIOUS question, because so far we have had 3 types. so we are all sure they are coming, but is the Friday FFP coming too? and the one that includes every single day?
or just the regular one? and I know none of us knows that info, but I wonder if universal would go as far as selling the All days FFP, because this year I Might even get that one, just to experience HHN as many days as possible.
depending on the shows and stuff, i might even splurge and get the full days pass. but, speculation question, would they even offer that one this year?

but which ones, SERIOUS question, because so far we have had 3 types. so we are all sure they are coming, but is the Friday FFP coming too? and the one that includes every single day?
or just the regular one? and I know none of us knows that info, but I wonder if universal would go as far as selling the All days FFP, because this year I Might even get that one, just to experience HHN as many days as possible.
depending on the shows and stuff, i might even splurge and get the full days pass. but, speculation question, would they even offer that one this year?

Technically 4 types (8 with Express options).

Offering same as 2019. Just pricier.

No one knows. Who cares. We’ll see when we see.

Oooooooo, I just thought, for Carnival of Carnage, of course we'll see Chance return. But what if Tiny returns? He was Jack's other assistant in the 2007 show, but didn't return in 2015's. Maybe this year?

Are they doing Frequent Fear passes this year? Sorry if this question has been answered before on here.

Are you trolling or serious? A bit ago you said you were late to speculation and wanted a recap just for you. That's like walking into a movie late and yelling to the others in the cinema, "Sorry I'm late, what did I miss?"

Now you ask about FFP which like 10 pages back, was a raging debate. And then another 10 pages back was a debate. Then another 10 pages back someone's best friend's sister's boyfriend's dog told them no FFP with only 2-3 day multi-night passes. Then 10 pages before that someone in customer service said they were going on sale "soon". Etc. Probably 100 of the 300 pages of speculation has some mention of FFP passes.

Then you ask about Eddie...one of the Mods (Joe, Brian, can't remember which) posted a link to his whole backstory a while back.

Try using the "search forums" option to research your own questions before posting them as you seem to only be asking stuff that has been clearly discussed/debated to death.

Amen to that JungleSkip! I wouldn’t mind a more involved entrance like the days of old. Would make a nice lead into the avenue where those trusses just went up.

I don’t think it’s coincidence the elaborate entrances stopped around the time Potter came along.

Also I’d rather the money be spent on the event I’m in for 6+ hours than the entrance I walk past in a few minutes.

I think most of us over here would be pretty surprised at this point. The announcement that was seemingly meant to happen on Friday was likely going to be Icons and Tickets. The only thing left to be shared would hypothetically be CryptTV...as a Tram for Hollywood, I guess it works as a single announcement, but as a scare zone here, probably not (unless it's with the rest of the zones as well).

I don’t believe there’s any more dual announcements but them both releasing passes on the same day makes sense.

Also I don’t think there was actually going to be an announcement last week.

So we are expecting an announcement this week alongside the tickets. I NEED MY RUSH OF FEAR!!

I dunno if we’ll get one this week either.

Amen to that JungleSkip! I wouldn’t mind a more involved entrance like the days of old. Would make a nice lead into the avenue where those trusses just went up.
I don't even need something super elaborate. Just anything other than the Walking Dead aesthetic we've been stuck with for way too long

elaborate entrance made sense before the metal detectors were put by parking because we had to spend a lot of time waiting outside the gates. but even then it was something that was not always appreciated by everybody. and the screen was cool, but you only saw it for a couple of minutes (leaving or going in)
the entrance decorations were cool, but it always felt like the stuff was ignored by most people

Reactions: OrlandoGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.