Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 362 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very rare though I believe it’s called “breakthrough cases” My whole family got sick with COVID (all unvaccinated) I was with them everywhere helping them move and riding in car. Basically super close. I’m vaccinated and didn’t catch it I got tested three times as well and quarantined just to make sure. As long as more get the shot COVID will never be gone but life should be normal

there was a cruise where every person was vaccinated and a bunch of people got it. i think a navy ship too
[/QUOTE]
I loved the stranger things options they had during HHN 28
i still miss the waffle on a stick. they had that by Nazarman's for like a year after

Reactions: MrBlonde
Weren’t the waffles just Ego waffles though? Come on, Universal can do better than that, lol.

If it works, it works. Don't matter if it involves something generic/store bought.

ON A STICK. COVERED IN CHOCOLATE

Case in point!
Another really good example are the Disneyland Corn Dogs. They're really good! The batter is also a fairly generic/bulk mix that many places can get themselves. One year, DL's kitchens tried to make their own gourmet mix with higher quality ingredients etc. People could tell the difference...and they preferred the generic/bulk mix so the park shortly switched back to that.

ON A STICK. COVERED IN CHOCOLATE

Rev just likes to eat things off of sticks. Dogs, cheese, waffles, etc
[/QUOTE]
Rev story time. Twenty years ago, a friend of mine got me stoned off my gourd and took me to the Michigan State Fair. I caught the munchies and ate four mozzarella on a stick, each one about the size of a WWF ice cream bar, within half an hour. I did not poop for a week, and that's why I don't touch weed anymore.

Rev just likes to eat things off of sticks. Dogs, cheese, waffles, etc
Rev story time. Twenty years ago, a friend of mine got me stoned off my gourd and took me to the Michigan State Fair. I caught the munchies and ate four mozzarella on a stick, each one about the size of a WWF ice cream bar, within half an hour. I did not poop for a week, and that's why I don't touch weed anymore.
[/QUOTE]

I always welcome Storytime With The Rev

WWF Ice Cream Bar is my new favorite unit of measurement. A+ story, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.