Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 363 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewwwwwwwww
It's okay to have the wrong opinion sometimes.

Also, regarding that post about teammembers being required to report vax status, do we see that at all expanding to scareactors/HHN ops? That's super interesting.

Also extra interesting that the other tweet stated plexi was one of the things being "considered". Goes to show how much everyone is freaking out over what's just a rumor. Yeesh

Also, regarding that post about teammembers being required to report vax status, do we see that at all expanding to scareactors/HHN ops? That's super interesting.

Also extra interesting that the other tweet stated plexi was one of the things being "considered". Goes to show how much everyone is freaking out over what's just a rumor. Yeesh
not just HHN. ALL Comcast/Uni employees. shoes are dropping.

Reactions: reeseyNG
Apparently a new drink option this year will be the Jack Attack. Like the shark attack drink. Think I heard about it on a Rixflx video

I believe all team members including scare actors will have to be vaccinated. Just saw a few posts of team members at the rehearsal not wearing masks so I don’t really know what’s going on. I don’t care how the event is ran as long as I get some pizza fries in my stomach, get to see the bent neck lady and see the icons all is good for me!

Apparently a new drink option this year will be the Jack Attack. Like the shark attack drink. Think I heard about it on a Rixflx video

I believe all team members including scare actors will have to be vaccinated. Just saw a few posts of team members at the rehearsal not wearing masks so I don’t really know what’s going on. I don’t care how the event is ran as long as I get some pizza fries in my stomach, get to see the bent neck lady and see the icons all is good for me!

Honestly I can't remember the last time a themed universal drink did anything for me. Gimme that basic bitch whiteclaw

I think ultimately vaxxes will be required, but it'll be a couple more months.

Status
Not open for further replies.