Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 364 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have booked or will be booking on-site stays for HHN -- double back and check the passholder rates. I've noticed a lot more availability opening up the past couple days, as people start to cement their plans or, in some cases cancel stays.

CBBR has great availability and pricing in mid September!

For those who have booked or will be booking on-site stays for HHN -- double back and check the passholder rates. I've noticed a lot more availability opening up the past couple days, as people start to cement their plans or, in some cases cancel stays.

CBBR has great availability and pricing in mid September!
Booked my stay for Hard Rock a while ago. Skipping school on the 2nd to check in and get some merch, then finally return to HHN the next day.

...SEPTEMBER, GET HERE FASTER! I WANT HHN AND DEATHLOOP ALREADY!

*insert transition here to avoid double post*

Tomorrow is Thursday. What are we thinking? Anything tomorrow or are they gonna wait till Friday the 13th?

Last edited:
Booked my stay for Hard Rock a while ago. Skipping school on the 2nd to check in and get some merch, then finally return to HHN the next day.

...SEPTEMBER, GET HERE FASTER! I WANT HHN AND DEATHLOOP ALREADY!

*insert transition here to avoid double post*

Tomorrow is Thursday. What are we thinking? Anything tomorrow or are they gonna wait till Friday the 13th?
Thursday. Friday is for bad news, 13th or otherwise

I'm pretty sure they use the same Tater Tots for Who-Hash as well

That's not the Twisted Taters - those are a spiralized potato, deepfried and covered in salty seasoning.
There are a lot of asides going on right now that have little to nothing to do with HHN. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but let's try to keep this relatively on-topic.
it was the poop story huh Clive

Status
Not open for further replies.