Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how they could do a whole house on it, but if Halloween 3 happens I could die a very happy man. I need a Tom Atkins scareactor whether it's H3, The Fog or Night of the Creeps.
I think they could do it in the Shrek space. Throw a couple Michael cameos in there, do a room themed to each mask, yeah, it would work

It was confirmed for Hollywood in 2020, all the important elements are really done already - the masks were in the 2014 Halloween maze - it's a Universal film (correct me if I'm wrong there) - makes as much sense as any other rumor.
I just hope if we ever see the house it still feels like Halloween 3 and not a Michael Myers spinoff

Reactions: londonwerecat
It was confirmed for Hollywood in 2020, all the important elements are really done already - the masks were in the 2014 Halloween maze - it's a Universal film (correct me if I'm wrong there) - makes as much sense as any other rumor.
confirmed is a strong word
theres a facade in the waterworld queue that appears to have the silver shamrock logo on a sign next to the door, and the facade kinda resembles the factory, but aside from that and general rumors it hasnt been confirmed confirmed.

Reactions: londonwerecat
confirmed is a strong word
theres a facade in the waterworld queue that appears to have the silver shamrock logo on a sign next to the door, and the facade kinda resembles the factory, but aside from that and general rumors it hasnt been confirmed confirmed.
I was under the impression that Murdy had confirmed it and said Myers would have been in the house. Am I remembering wrong?

Something I dunno if has been discussed or not, but is it possible that they would take the opportunity of Eilish being an open maze spot to maybe boost a zone concept to a full house, (like the rumored Terra Cruentus zone or maybe even the rumored Creepshow zone) or is it more realistic that they'd just come up with a new original or IP to fill the spot?

Something I dunno if has been discussed or not, but is it possible that they would take the opportunity of Eilish being an open maze spot to maybe boost a zone concept to a full house, (like the rumored Terra Cruentus zone or maybe even the rumored Creepshow zone) or is it more realistic that they'd just come up with a new original or IP to fill the spot?
I think Creepshow is the only one of the scarezones that would even get a look for this. Most of the others would make for too many anniversary houses - great for the fans, but overkill for the GP. I still suspect it'll be an easy-sell IP that they can use to boost tickets.

I think Creepshow is the only one of the scarezones that would even get a look for this. Most of the others would make for too many anniversary houses - great for the fans, but overkill for the GP. I still suspect it'll be an easy-sell IP that they can use to boost tickets.

With that in mind, my chips are still in on the Halloween 3 (+ Michael Myers) option myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.