Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That location is not known for good facades. To the best of my knowledge, Eilish was not set to break that record, and I doubt Creepshow will either.
Supposedly Eilish was going to have a big face as a facade. I’d love to see a giant comic book page as the facade but I think I would prefer the first room be the child’s bedroom as his dad screams about “reading this trash” with the creep watching you. Also kinda hope they do a trick r treat and the creep is always watching you in every room like Sam was

Supposedly Eilish was going to have a big face as a facade. I’d love to see a giant comic book page as the facade but I think I would prefer the first room be the child’s bedroom as his dad screams about “reading this trash” with the creep watching you. Also kinda hope they do a trick r treat and the creep is always watching you in every room like Sam was
Not to start an off topic discussion, but was San really in every room of trick? I only remember seeing towards the very beginning down the road then once against the top of the stairs

Reactions: londonwerecat
Not to start an off topic discussion, but was San really in every room of trick? I only remember seeing towards the very beginning down the road then once against the top of the stairs
May of not been every room but I rememer him peeping through a window in the basement and a few others later on in the house

That location is not known for good facades. To the best of my knowledge, Eilish was not set to break that record, and I doubt Creepshow will either.
The only exception was Krampus; that facade rocked.
Yhea, I was imagining the same thing where they had the map projections on Klowns last year. Similar to the first room of Titans of Terror in Hollywood.

Come to think of it, wasn't Asylum in Wonderland in shrek? Guess it's already got a bit of a history of mazes with comic book facades.

Status
Not open for further replies.