Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say its more likely they'd stick to the OG and the show just for the sake of people being more familiar with them, but it's probably possible.
If the zone and the house are both gonna exist together I could see the house being sort of like Hollywoods, mixing a few segments of the original with a few from the show, while the zone covers the ones the house doesnt do.
Thats what I figured maybe the house will be a combination of creepshow 1 and 2 and the zone would be the show? Or the house solely be the original movie

Basically she’s moving off of the kinda horror-y image she had so the house at this point would represent her inaccurately. I think that’s the gist of it...

Yeah, I know she's hoping to release her second album this year, and she doesn't seem like an artist that would want to dwell on older work, or do the same thing twice, so I had a feeling. Thanks! Shame it never came to fruition.

Reactions: reeseyNG
I really, REALLY like the possibility of Creepshow going in Shrek. IMO this is what they should’ve planned to begin with. Kinda odd they would do a scarezone and not a house.

Hollywood’s Creepshow House was great in 2019. Probably competing with Us for my personal favorite house that year. Since Hollywood did a fantastic job with the house, I have no doubt Orlando will do a great job with it.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I really, REALLY like the possibility of Creepshow going in Shrek. IMO this is what they should’ve planned to begin with. Kinda odd they would do a scarezone and not a house.

Hollywood’s Creepshow House was great in 2019. Probably competing with Us for my personal favorite house that year. Since Hollywood did a fantastic job with the house, I have no doubt Orlando will do a great job with it.
From my understanding, a recreation of Hollywood’s Creepshow was planned originally.

Creepshow is such a great property to have both a house and scare zone unlike *cough* walking dead *cough* purge *cough* because there is variety on characters and there is less of a chance of your favorite character being not being represented; I hope they get really creative with the house. It also please me that this isn’t a big draw IP meaning less crowds.

Last edited:
Creepshow is such a great property to have both a house and scare zone unlike *cough* walking dead *cough* purge *cough* because there is variety on characters and there is less of a chance of your favorite character being not being represented; I hope they get really creative with the house. It also please me that this isn’t a big draw IP meaning less annoying meddling kids.
Annoying meddling kids?

Wait, so it would be the exact same house as Hollywood had in 2019?
I doubt it'd be a complete replica. Especially since Hollywood and Orlando's HHN teams are different. I'd imagine a recreation would be Orlando taking the structure of Hollywood's house and making it their own. Think how Hollywood and Orlando do IPs, they tend to have the same structure but the actual execution is different.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Wait, so it would be the exact same house as Hollywood had in 2019?
Honestly I think this would still be the best move for the house. The first movie is a classic with tons of material but maybe a little to short so throw in some of the best episodes from the show to fill it up. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the zone had some characters from the house as well

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
So on the spec map - the Creepshow zone is in San Fran and the house is in Shrek. Any chance they'd decide to flip the zone to Hollywood to keep it all together?

Personally, Creepshow is the scare zone I'm least interested in, so I hope it stays in San Francisco. I think Hollywood is the best SZ location by far and I hope the "Best Of" zone stays there. But that's just my opinion.

I don't think they care enough to plan to move it.

They prefer to have the front zone the "welcome to the event" area. The props/stages/lighting have likely been planned for the areas, at the very least. Some may have even been fabricated. I don't see them spending the money to re-do it just to match up locations.

Besides, the Chance zone was literally on the opposite side of the park than her house was.

Status
Not open for further replies.