Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 298 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a question here, is there a major difference between going on September rather than October like crowds, effects, houses’ quality? Planning to go earlier this year…
first week of hhn used to be easy and smooth,
but later it got nighmarish lines, i think 2019 was really bad
opening weekend used to be chilled, but who knows this year. and in september sometimes we had the worst rains

Hey guys I have a question here, is there a major difference between going on September rather than October like crowds, effects, houses’ quality? Planning to go earlier this year…
In my opinion, I always have the most fun going on the Early-Mid September dates. A lil less people, less wear and tear, like others said the actors usually haven't fully gotten the groove yet but I get the most enjoyment out of September visits

We need a VET to come here and explain to the newbies, xD.

There are half a dozen fine podcasts each with an episode on the history of Eddie Schmidt. Scream Queens is a good place to start.

EDIT: Don't say I never did you any favors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.